Votes: 10 11.5%
  • velodrone

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

Winner will receive 100 rep points and "420 Member of the Month" title. Second and third place receive 25 and 10 points respectively.

Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Staff are not eligible for this contest. Past first place winner ineligible for 6 months from date of win ;)

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

PS - Please refrain from any negative energy in this thread. Everyone is invited to discuss the contest rules in the dedicated thread at the following url --->Discussion of contest rules

I would like to nominate obxgardener. :thumb:
:cheer:

He is a straight up dude, a man of peace, :peacetwo: he stands for RIGHT, Fairness and Peace.

He is a great ambassador, a great grower, a great poster, and he is very deserving of the honor and award.

Good luck obxgardener. You got my vote and support!:yahoo::goodluck:
:peace:

Im gonna have to agree with the masses, obx is very unselfish and is a very well rounded individual.. thanks for the nom obx, but im throwin one right back atcha..

im rootin for ya obx :goodluck::cheer:

You guys are gonna make this tough on me aren't you. I know both you guys are great, I'm going to have to smoke a couple over this one! LOL

Vote OBX, i'd really like to see him place, seriously. But don't worry, im sure more ppl will be nommed, so it wont just be us 2 running ;)

Regardless of how the vote turns, lets all have a good time :)

OBX does sound like a hotter name to campaign with tho, you're gonna have a slew of possible campaign slogans like

O-B-X
He's-The-Best

or O-B-X
open all night like C-V-S

it kinda rhymes.... right? :scratchinghead::geek:

all i could think for myself was

Vote DroJo
Cause he's no SloMo :confused:

Ok, DroJo, I'm gonna trust you to run my campaign! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'd just sabotage it myself... deep seated feelings of unworthiness... damn you mommy dearest! :rofl:

I'm gonna stick with "Go Dro Jo, Go Dro Jo, Go Dro Jo, Go!" :cheer:

now try and say it fast ten times...

Obx, one of the first non hospitality staff members to introduce himself to me. He runs a clean show and is a very knowledgeable grower. He always is ready to help anyone, anywhere. He's very courteous and a positive influence to those around him.
You got my vote buddy!

:allgood: :surf: :allgood:

OBX!
He's The BEST :cheer:
OBX
He's The BEST:cheer:
OBX
He's The BEST :cheer:

:rollit::peace:

I would like to nominate obxgardener. :thumb:
:cheer:

He is a straight up dude, a man of peace, :peacetwo: he stands for RIGHT, Fairness and Peace.

He is a great ambassador, a great grower, a great poster, and he is very deserving of the honor and award.

Good luck obxgardener. You got my vote and support!:yahoo::goodluck:
:peace:

Good Luck OBX :hmmmm:

OK the Masses have it i have done some reserch and say OBX has my nomination as well

Congrats on your nom for MOM Fying Pan Flyer..

you're on your own with the campain tho, i have no idea how to come up with a slogan for someone who throws cookware around ;)

Back
Top Bottom