• Roseman

Votes: 79 59.8%
  • PitViper

Votes: 18 13.6%
  • Tiger Balm

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will admit that I was going to vote for Labrat/Labrat420 because he is very very well deserving and a genuine person, but I saw OGD was nommed, and friendships aside I had to pick OGD, and Labrat/Labrat420 also feels the same way.
Everyone who is nommed is truely deserving of the noms and are all helpful. So shoutout to all the noms, and good luck to all of you guys. Enjoy it, campaigning is fun.
OGD is very humble, helping, established and merited to be MOM. So my vote and support goes behind OGD. Much luck & Irieness to ya bro...

Its your time OGD :cheer::slide:

dro:surf:

P.S. Im still gunnin for ya tho Labrat/Labrat420, which ever of your alter egos that are running ;):hug:

I would like to throw my support behind OldGrowerDude. As much as I appreciate the support shown for me and the nomination The Weed gave me to start this all off I'd be very pleased if I got zip and OGD garnered any votes headed my direction. I may be taking off for a couple of months for work and would hate to bug-out right after all you great folks got behind me. I won't likely have secure internet access so you wouldn't hear from me until I got back.

There are lots of people on the roll worthy of the title and I like OGD the best for it.

There's folks on this months roster that have been here forever and have contributed tons of great stuff like breeding info, plant saving advice and techniques that I've never seen before.

New members as well contributing lots to this this great community that is quite likely the best forum of it's type on the whole freakin' WWW.

Personally, I'm not that comfortable being in the spotlight and find great joy participating in various threads and helping were I can. I get lots of help too from reading lots of grow journals, listening to members old and new and absorbing tons of new info.

So let's give it up for . . .

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: OldGrowerDude :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks folks!

:peace:

Thanks to all you guys for your support, today is harvest day so Ill have some good bud shots for next month....nada for this month. I really enjoy the monthly contest keeps us all on our toes!:nomo::passitleft::woohoo:

The Member of the Month Poll for January 2010 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

Please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:thanks: Please keep them coming and thanks for your support :thanks:

Congratulations to ALL this months nominations. I was gonna vote for LabRat but I've done another backflip(dont think I'll get any childish PM's about this one:rofl:)
VOTE OGD MEMBER OF THE MONTH JAN 2010)Your time has come brother.:grinjoint::peace:

What a great bunch of candidates,too bad we don't get this high of quality in our National elections !! Vote for Roseman ! I'd hate to add up all the hours he must have spent posting his tutorials , DIY posts, and many other great informative threads. Thanks Roseman for all your hard work that benefits us all. :peace:

I must agree w/ the amsses brothers. OGD its your time to shine!! you are all deserving of the title. But OGD constant as can be w/ just about everything, well yeah everything. Great grows, Grow support and journals. Shine my brother shine!!

:ganjamon:

woohoo go rose!!!!

I mean 1600 posts in a month?!? He's been a very busy helpful courteous guy as always. Its nice he might actually get some recognition for it here ;)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ok here is the deal.

To be ancient and a noob is a tough position to be in. Roseman has been extremely helpful and never once made me feel like the complete idiot that I know I am. This kind of dedication needs to be rewarded.

When you need someone Roseman is there!
:peace:

Wow, I've been out of the loop. I haven't seen Roseman's posts but will have to look for them.

ROSEMAN, you're my hero! Friendly, knowledgable, helpful and with the patience of a Saint! (Most of the time anyway,lol)
You've got my vote...hands down!! Thanks for all your contributions.
HGH

Nothin against Roseman but It would be interesting to know how many of the older members here at 420 mag have voted for him compared to all the new members he brought with him from other sites. I cant really see how this is
fair.:peace: Someone had to say it.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom