Votes: 79 59.8%
  • PitViper

Votes: 18 13.6%
  • Tiger Balm

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 ROSEMAN / 2. OldgrowerDude/ all are Winners in my Book

OK So we vote for Jan between the 1st and 10th of Feb. right? I imagine thats the same for all catagories ? And the winner of the member of the month gets to smoke the bud of the month while he hauls off the plant of the month ? Thats a hell of great contest !! Sign me up ! :rofl:

Too bad it does not work that well I'd be running, and running, and running, and running, and running,.. just kidding I had to laugh at that one.

OldGrowerDude, Congratulations on 2nd Place MOTM you are extremely knowledgeable, helpfull, and compassionate, a 420Mag Original.
About the voting I believe it will begin on the 1st of Feb. As always Labrat, has it correct.
Good Luck to all:cheer::cheer:
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
we will be watching and thinking....

At 42.0 paces and then fire up a their blunts and see who stays awake the longest:grinjoint:

LOL! Reminds me of the video Munki posted on his latest journal a while ago. Laughed so hard I nearly dropped a nut. You can find it in reply #65 of his journal here.

Sorry - off topic, I know - couldn't help myself :smokin:

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:I Cast My Vote For
ROSEMAN:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

While I'm aware that Roseman is relatively new to this joint (sorry about the pun), he joined and jumped right in, offering wisdom, ideas and support. If he isn't honored this month, he will be soon. And I imagine that the recognition means less to Roseman than sharing what he knows and helping people grow. The poem was an accident. Honest./FONT]

Please accept my vote for Roseman! Truly a great teacher and if you are lucky enough to know him like I do, then you know you have a great friend as well!

I gotta think that MOM is for those who contribute to the site, whereas BOM or POM focus on the plant. And although all the nominees contribute greatly, I gotta second the nomination for

LabRat

With well over a decade of growing experience, as well as a hands on and DIY approach to growing, combined with hundreds of helpful posts - he's a true asset to the site.

Back
Top Bottom