• Roseman

Votes: 79 59.8%
  • PitViper

Votes: 18 13.6%
  • Tiger Balm

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
High there all. I'm very honored to be nominated for MOM and I thought I'd drop in and thank everyone for their support.

The Weed first of course, for the nomination and the glowing introduction. Thank you very much The Weed. :adore: :grinjoint:

And a big thanks to usul, HighTide805, crazy horse, Tiger Balm and Screwnuts33 for their backing as well. Thanks guys! :kisstwo:
It wouldn't be any fun without you and all the other great folks here at 420Mag.

It sure is a lot better these days than it was just a few years ago. I could have saved a lot of grief if I had a place to find the amount and variety of info and help that abounds here. Even after years of growing our favorite herb I still leave here most times with my head spinning with new ideas. I can only imagine what it's like to be a real newbie at this. For me, that's a big part of why I'm here. Help the newbies get a leg up. Maybe save someone from killing off their first try to get a grow off the ground. It pays forward too. I see growers now that came in here begging for help, get it from someone, and now are handing out advice to the next generation of nOObs. All in an atmosphere of friendship and a common goal.

Grow the best damn Cannabis we can with what we got!

So, thanks again all and win or lose it looks like it should be a whole lot of fun. :bong:

:peace:

Well I figure after reading all these nominees my post won't mean much, but I would like to make a strange request in light of turning over a new bud and starting of the new year.

Here goes: I am not really clued in on the history of this contest but I do understand the concept, and not only the work but the helpfulness involved in even being closely considered to be a member of the month. I have read many of the threads through a wide variety of the forums on this site, and am almost begging and pleading to nominate not only Roseman, my dear friend, but Labrat as well.
The tandem have ultimately changed and influenced almost every grower on this site (speculation). Their wide varieties of tutorials and DIYs are not only impressively detailed, but they contain language that make them both accessable and very easy to understand. The two of them have shaken the stigma of "growing pot is hard" to "have fun and share your knowledge and love," and it's echoes are reverberating through the halls of this decorated forum.
Let me compile even the shortest list of how the two of these distinguished gentlemen have changed the way I view cultivation: Deep Water Culture, Hydroponics, Hash making, DIY Reservoirs and hydro systems, Starting out from seed, Nutrients, and the list goes on and on. They are thoroughly involved in every single forum on this site, and even when I check Roseman's public profile and check what he is viewing at the moment, it can change from Marijuana and religion all the way to fighting on the legalization trail. The same must certainly be said for Labrat as well.

Lets put ALLLLLL of that aside and discover what is the truly impressive thing about this dynamic duo. The most impressive thing about these gentlemen is that they are both from very different backgrounds: Roseman being a patient and caring sunday school teacher, and Labrat being an analytical, simple, and ecclectic joy on these forums. The fact that they can come together and share, agree, and improve the overall quality of not only this site, but of the lives of the growers themselves in nothing short of sheer brilliance.

This Brilliance is why I am suggesting, and nominating, that there be a duo for Member of the month for this New year. Looking back and seeing how these men improve ideas and lives makes them both upstanding and OUTstanding.

The least we can do as a 420 community is to face the truth that these two men both readily deserve the title, and lets just start out this new year by letting these two lead the way for the rest of us.

Thanks, AC

Well it is time to flip the coin again. But it only has to sides, and that is not enough. Some good arguements have been made for all who have been nominated. But one stands out because he has been here a lil' longer.

It's PitViper, next month it's Roseman, and then LabRat. And how can you forget OGD, the guy rocks! :peace:

My Member of the moth VOTE goes to the Roseman withh all the questions i have asked him he has the right answer in return and his knowledge of the different ways of makleing hash and growing bud well i think his pics tell the whole story thanks for taking my vote into consideration

Well I figure after reading all these nominees my post won't mean much, but I would like to make a strange request in light of turning over a new bud and starting of the new year.

Here goes: I am not really clued in on the history of this contest but I do understand the concept, and not only the work but the helpfulness involved in even being closely considered to be a member of the month. I have read many of the threads through a wide variety of the forums on this site, and am almost begging and pleading to nominate not only Roseman, my dear friend, but Labrat as well.
The tandem have ultimately changed and influenced almost every grower on this site (speculation). Their wide varieties of tutorials and DIYs are not only impressively detailed, but they contain language that make them both accessable and very easy to understand. The two of them have shaken the stigma of "growing pot is hard" to "have fun and share your knowledge and love," and it's echoes are reverberating through the halls of this decorated forum.
Let me compile even the shortest list of how the two of these distinguished gentlemen have changed the way I view cultivation: Deep Water Culture, Hydroponics, Hash making, DIY Reservoirs and hydro systems, Starting out from seed, Nutrients, and the list goes on and on. They are thoroughly involved in every single forum on this site, and even when I check Roseman's public profile and check what he is viewing at the moment, it can change from Marijuana and religion all the way to fighting on the legalization trail. The same must certainly be said for Labrat as well.

Lets put ALLLLLL of that aside and discover what is the truly impressive thing about this dynamic duo. The most impressive thing about these gentlemen is that they are both from very different backgrounds: Roseman being a patient and caring sunday school teacher, and Labrat being an analytical, simple, and ecclectic joy on these forums. The fact that they can come together and share, agree, and improve the overall quality of not only this site, but of the lives of the growers themselves in nothing short of sheer brilliance.

This Brilliance is why I am suggesting, and nominating, that there be a duo for Member of the month for this New year. Looking back and seeing how these men improve ideas and lives makes them both upstanding and OUTstanding.

The least we can do as a 420 community is to face the truth that these two men both readily deserve the title, and lets just start out this new year by letting these two lead the way for the rest of us.

Thanks, AC

I could not agree more; I like the duo idea. There are SO many helpful people on this site, it's nuts! This site is a great place to go, just to learn about the law, growing, blah blah blah. So many forums to go to, so little time. I digress.:loopy: One vote for the duo idea!

I am very humbled and honored to be nominated so soon here and by so many grow-brothers and grow-sisters. I do sincerely "feel the love."
And in my humble opinion, I am not worthy of this honor considering the time that so many highly praised other members have been here and the short time I have been here.
I am going to be here a long time, and be it next month or next year, I would love to win the honor. But again, I'm too new here and there are others more worthy just because of the time they have given and devoted to this wonderful site.

On my very first day here, about a month ago, the very first person to greet me was OldMedMan. He is a gem. Being 60 years old, I was glad to see someone near my age here and I was very impressed with his hospitality. I'd be nominating him now , had he not just won last month. But I and everyone can easily see why he was nominated and why he won last month. Congratulations, bro.
Then OldGrowerDude welcomed me, and I was again very impressed. Its an honor to just know him. Then THE WEED, and WEEDPIPE and Joe Coffee greeted me, and then LabRat, in that order. They all made me feel so very welcomed and I was a newb stranger here at this site. They all were very sincere in their greetings. Since then, I have seen the posts and threads of OldMedMan, OldGrowerDude, WeedPipe, The WEED, Joe Coffee and LabRat and all were very well written, and all were sincere efforts to be very helpful. They are indeed "GIVING" people. To me they are the creme of the crop here. I'm honored and privledged to call them grower brothers.

I was first most impressed with OldMedMan's post, his attitude and helpfulness, and
2ndly, with LabRat's. And with that in mind, I too would like to nominate LabRat.

IMO everyone of the nominees are winners here....
It just proves that 420 magazine is a special place for all of us.

420Magazine is only getting better and better. Members and mods. Very special place, Props to all. :peace:

You thought last month was a Contest? This Month got ALL the Fixins'!

Ditto to both Joe and Joe just the fact you are nominated proves for the OS that it is not some flash in the pan, glitz and glam.

It is as The Weed has pointed out a Contest!

I always love a good horse race and whether it's Secretariat, War Admiral, Bold Ruler or Man O' War who ever wins is fantastic. Let us not forget tho we were there, in the company of legends!!!

Wow this is gonna be some contest ! I'm a noob here and I feel like I should stand back and watch and listen . I will vote but don't think I feel right to nominate as I feel I would be nominating someone who already has been at least 3 times already ! So I;ll just wait read and than vote. By the way will we be told when we can vote ? Thanks :peace:

High ol hippy! Voting usually starts the 1st of the month after nominations and goes for 10 days. It's anonymous tho the admins can probably see who voted for whom tho I don't know that for a fact.

Last months was a real nail-biter and this months is going to be even more so as far as I'm concerned. I was 33 before I broke that habit and I don't want to get started again! :rofl:

L8r.

Lat month, first place winner had 26 votes and 2nd place had 25 votes. I doubt I know 25 members here that well that would vote for me.

You're not giving yourself enough credit Roseman! Hell, if I wasn't running agin' ya I'd vote for you myself! No lie.

Lots of luck in the coming election. The good kind! lol

OK So we vote for Jan between the 1st and 10th of Feb. right? I imagine thats the same for all catagories ? And the winner of the member of the month gets to smoke the bud of the month while he hauls off the plant of the month ? Thats a hell of great contest !! Sign me up ! :rofl:

well, I am certainly votig for you, LabRat. You are "top shelf" and very worthy, in my book!

There you go. With that statement alone you've shown your own worthiness so I guess we'll have to cancel out each others votes. lol

Damn, I wish it were voting time already!

Back
Top Bottom