• tintala

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • RooRman

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Herb Fellow

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, I feel weird getting nominated for this. I'm a pretty new member and there are lots of folks that have been here a while who are far more deserving of your nominations/votes than me. So many in fact that I'll probably have to put the nominee's names in a hat to figure out who I should vote for.

thanks so much weedpipe for your nomination, you turned a bad weekend into a cheerful one! BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE nominated! HAPPY HEMPY EASTER

TorturedSoul - consider it a compliment. You have made an impact in the short time you've been here. It's up to the individual who they vote for.
:hippy:

TorturedSoul - consider it a compliment. You have made an impact in the short time you've been here.

I do, it was just... surprising to say the least.

Yeah, I like it here. So I tend to visit. And "speak" :grinjoint:.

Hey i didnt know we could nom McBudz and BeIrie. I thought since they were grow support they were staff too. LOL im a noobie. Anyway they are both awsome they both helped me out alot. I dont know who to vote for now.

Staff cannot be nominated. But I second the nomination for Herb Fellow.

Without a doubt Pan4Gold49...on two seperate occasions this month he has saved my grow. Incredibly, on one occasion, he correctly diagnosed a problem with no pictures and only the most rudimentary explanation of the problem. Anyone who can do that has my vote.

Holyshit, you people are a bunch of stoners..... Pan won it last month, so he is out.. You guys just crack me up everytime I read the new posts.... Atleast we know you are smoking some good stuff.. :smokin::bigtoke:

Holyshit, you people are a bunch of stoners..... Pan won it last month, so he is out.. You guys just crack me up everytime I read the new posts.... Atleast we know you are smoking some good stuff.. :smokin::bigtoke:

well shizzz, irie always catches me in my stoner moments it seems

Back
Top Bottom