• Bigpappa1983 - Ice

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Kushwestcoast - New York Diesel x Purple Kush

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Bigirishdoode - Purple #1

Votes: 15 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WOW!! These nugs are cool!! I love the different colors they get. I am all excited now about trying to grow some different strains. I dont really smoke, I just love to garden, and cook. To me these colorful nugs are like a fancy presentation for a expensive meal!!

Hey There its GMP, Im going to Submit my Grand Daddy Purp x White King Buds i have.

strain - GDP x WK
taste - Purple Life savers at 1st with a smooth pine fresh when u breath out
aroma - Smells like dank, hard to describe
potency - 26% Put you on you butt for a few hours.
effect - Stoned, But yet head high, Clear headed and yet produtive (not for inexp smokers)
weight - This was a 2.3g nug

This is a Exclusive blend i made my self, White King is a Very rare weed one of the rarest in the world if memory serves me right, and grand daddy purp ( a amazing classic plant )

GDP_x_WK_Dry_Nug.jpg

GDP_x_WK_Dry_Nug_Close_up_.jpg

Wow these are all awesome entries so far

This month I'd like to submit some Blue Dream I purchased from Nature's Green Healing Collective.

Cost: $14/Gram, $40/Eigth
Smell: Faint cheese aroma that is overpowered by a fruity fragrance.
Taste: Really fruity tasting, with a blueberry undertone
Looks: I personally prefer Indicas, but I had to split the sack between this and the Cindy 99 because it looked and smelled so good.
Stone: I medicated 3 bowls this morning and after about 5 minutes I could feel my head start to feel lighter. It made my eyes feel heavy but didn't make me feel sleepy at all. I started to come down after about 2 hours which is pretty long for me. Great Daytime smoke!

This is a 1.1 Nug in the Picture
(I'm using a Cellphone with Magnified Eye Loupe)

2012-04-09_11_32_55.jpg
2012-04-09_11_34_06.jpg

teSmp's White Widow

White Widow
I decided to throw my White Widow into the contest for Nug of the Month. This is only a test bud, the two White Widows will be harvested in a little over 3 weeks from now. The entire bud is caked in thrichomes and is a real nice smoke! Pretty euphoric feeling, it seems like it would be good for day time and night time. This has dried for 4 days but not cured.

IMG_0923.PNG

photo4.PNG

Here is my entry. This is Silver Bubble I harvested in January it is a cross of Silver Haze, Northern Lights and Skunk. It has a lot of the Haze smell and smokes very smooth with a very strong sativa high that lasts for a couple hours. Grown in a coco/soil blend. You can see the pic of the plant in my gallery.
:smokin:

DSC_03112.JPG
DSC_03093.JPG

I present for your viewing pleasure Ice!
Very fruity smelling, i get undertones of Juicy Fruit bubble gum personally. Great hybrid that hits you all over, you can really tell its a 50/50 hybrid. Taste is sweet, with a subtle earthiness to it. Harvested at 8 weeks,dried for 3 days then cured for 2 weeks in the photos. This plant is very branchy, and liked to produce multiple smaller nugs/colas.

2012-01-18_062.JPG
2012-01-18_059.JPG

Yeah i was thinking that didn't quite look "ready to smoke" personally.

If it is that looks dank and Hell.
I know that here in the desert with 16% humidity at best, my stems are that color after a couple days and the nug is ready to smoke, and benefit from a few more weeks curing in a controlled environment and the stems are still light colored.
Reminds me of redbud from the 70's.

SAM_3859.JPG

This is my New York Diesel x Purple Kush. Harvested about 4 weeks ago. The look is a nice green/purple look, The taste is kinda of like the yummy purple kush but them it changes into some thing even better, it is almost inexplicable.
By far this is the best smoke i have had all this year so far.

Its a nice bud, but do you have any pics with purple in the bud?:peace:

Back
Top Bottom