• Doctor Dread - Blueberry

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • 2001vettez06 - Unknown

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Stretchtastic - Demon

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
going to be another horse race! yall should be proud!!!:bravo: I know I would be:)

Amazing entries everyone!!!!! I swear I feel soo privileged to be amongst all these growing capomaestro!!!!! (capomaestro mean's elite at trade, master of "", ) This month's going to be extremely tough for me to decide, all of the choices look phenomenal.

I know I am the only one so far that voted for Alaskan1, and I also know the photo is not the best but even with the bad photo I can tell that bud would put me on the couch in the middle of a party with a little drool dripping down the corner of my mouth. Very nice nug.....

Here is my entry................Mojo Madness!!!
Northern Lights x White Widow

Took a Mojo bud, took my hash oil and soaked the bud. Then rolled it in dried mojo dry ice hash.
One small toke off a this and your toast.

IMG_066911.JPG

Oh my! I saw this and thought... This is HASH! :drool:

Then I thought... is this cheating?! An adultered nug?! Or does he literally grow hash plants?!

Either way, its pretty awesome. I'd hit that.

Hello everyone,
Some nice lookin buds there:):) Would like to sample each that would be the best way to vote!
Well this is my local bagseed smoke, strain name unknown - so ill just call it " HAIRY SPICE " lol..
Great smoke, similar to some i got while back, but this smoke had a fair amount of amber trichs, was a nice smooth smoke, with a strong aftertaste that punched you in the chest and let you know, YOUVE JUST HAD A TOKE! Wasnt instant couch lock or nuthin, after the kick on exhale, you got a mad head rush too, that lasted for like 30 secs:)
So it had a Heady stone, but was great to smoke at night before bed.. SLEPT LIKE A LOG!! Anyway heres Hairy Spice:
2012-07-27_22_05_07.jpg

Hello everyone,
Some nice lookin buds there:):) Would like to sample each that would be the best way to vote!
Well this is my local bagseed smoke, strain name unknown - so ill just call it " HAIRY SPICE " lol..
Great smoke, similar to some i got while back, but this smoke had a fair amount of amber trichs, was a nice smooth smoke, with a strong aftertaste that punched you in the chest and let you know, YOUVE JUST HAD A TOKE! Wasnt instant couch lock or nuthin, after the kick on exhale, you got a mad head rush too, that lasted for like 30 secs:)
So it had a Heady stone, but was great to smoke at night before bed.. SLEPT LIKE A LOG!! Anyway heres Hairy Spice:
2012-07-27_22_05_07.jpg

Wow! That is hairy! And very dense! Looks a bit like a Frisian Dew that OMM grew a grow or two ago.

I think your a little late for entry, but it probably won't hurt you to have given a preview for next month! :thumb:

YAY!! CF I knew you had a winner in the bag:party:
now you can put that bud in your new jar. then you can show it to your grandkids and tell them the story of your major award!:clap:

WTG, CF! Nice!

YAY!! CF I knew you had a winner in the bag:party:
now you can put that bud in your new jar. then you can show it to your grandkids and tell them the story of your major award!:clap:

That sounds like a great idea!! This is one of my proudest moments in my entire life. I will cherish the bud jar with the winning bud. I am so happy that it is the weekend. I am going to build a mantle out of the finest materials on Earth!! Yeeeeeeeee Hawwwww!! :woohoo:

That sounds like a great idea!! This is one of my proudest moments in my entire life. I will cherish the bud jar with the winning bud. I am so happy that it is the weekend. I am going to build a mantle out of the finest materials on Earth!! Yeeeeeeeee Hawwwww!! :woohoo:

wow a mantle made of weed! a sight to behold:)

Hats off to ya Closet Farmer. Nice job and keep up the good work!:peace:

Thank You everyone. I really do appreciate it. Really Really do. I really cant remember winning any contests outside of work. This is exciting!!
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom