• Bigpappa1983 - Ice

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Kushwestcoast - New York Diesel x Purple Kush

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Bigirishdoode - Purple #1

Votes: 15 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi guys heres my last minute entry, its my purple #1 bud i grew with bpn nutes,it did hermie,and is seeded (on purpose) had lots of light stress, BUT damn they are still gorgeous! Breeder is dutch passion, smoke is classic purple with pine hints,very relaxing a groovey!
PicsArt_1334426014335.jpg
PicsArt_1334424851103.jpg

Wow, thanks for the votes, ended up with four more votes then expected. lol But seriously thank you!
Even before posting my entry or the rest of the members posting their entry's i had a hunch who the wiener was.
A well deserved win at that!

wow what amazing nugs this month!! we have some great growers here wow! major competition for my purple lol tell you i wish you guys could smell it i can honestly say its the most amazing smelling cannabis i personaly have ever smelled, so not a "weed" smell its like ....mmm grapes and pine my favorite to smoke just for the flavor! im almost out and that makes me sad, BUT i have a couple clones flowering , and i WILL BE ordering more, i sure wish i could smell and taste all the amazing nugs in here this month my favorite month so far! good luck to everybody, im off to rip a couple p#1 hits:roorrip::nicethread::reading420magazine::dreamy:

Voted Casa Verde - Sannies Killing Fields and I really liked Bigirishdoode - Purple #1 but hated the photoshopped text/grafic, Local Grown - Blackberry was also on my mind but there can be only one. :goodluck:

Congratulations Casa! That really was one of the more beautiful bugs I've ever seen. :adore:

:bravo:

BID made it an interesting race though! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom