• NickHardy - CBD Enhanced Warlock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guess I'll enter small nuggies.

IMG_20231111_201439.jpg

IMG_20231111_201504.jpg

Nothing wrong with that Growmie. CL🍀. :thumb: :goodluck:
Bottom of my jar. And no harvest for another few more days. Then it's still another week after that. . jar better last . Lmao.

Great entry Mel and I bet it smells amazing 🤩. How’s the high? CL🍀
Thanks Cap!
It's a nice relaxing high. Not the big rush of energy kind, but that feeling where you're just having a really good day.
Doesn't do much on the body side, but it also doesn't make me lethargic, or interfere with sleep.
Like a sativa with the hard edges knocked off.

Thanks Cap!
It's a nice relaxing high. Not the big rush of energy kind, but that feeling where you're just having a really good day.
Doesn't do much on the body side, but it also doesn't make me lethargic, or interfere with sleep.
Like a sativa with the hard edges knocked off.
Sounds awesome and who doesn’t want a really good day? I know I do. CL🍀. :thanks:

I’ll bet that it’s super smooth with a cure that long. CL🍀. :thumb::goodluck:
it is, i never knew weed got better with age like wine & cheeze Lol! but easier to smoke, Thanks you too

Guess I'll enter small nuggies.

IMG_20231111_201439.jpg

IMG_20231111_201504.jpg

Hi @7Dust2, I just wanted to let you know that your entry will not be included because you just won last month. You need to wait 3 months to enter this contest again. ;)

Hi @7Dust2, I just wanted to let you know that your entry will not be included because you just won last month. You need to wait 3 months to enter this contest again. ;)
Oh Kool deal, no problem on that. ! Thank ya for telling me. Didn't have anything anyway. Lmao.

Back
Top Bottom