Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Bassman59 - Kosher Kush

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Cola Monster - Blueberry x Cheese

Votes: 10 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks again everyone! :circle-of-love:

This was definitely a close one! I'm going to have to send a link to this thread over to Alex at Medicinal Organic Nursery! I obviously couldn't have done it without a great strain like their Harlequin GDB! Anyone looking for a KILLER high CBD strain should seriously consider picking up some of these seeds and giving them a go!

The plants were very easy to grow, very easy to clone and the final result...Well.. You see what kind of bud this strain pumps out! And most importantly, the medicinal effects from these buds is awesome and a truly unique experience! I wish I could share some with all you guys so you could see what I am talking about for yourselves!

Pretty much my GO TO bud these days when I need a good pain killer, anti-inflamatory medicine!

Thanks again to everyone who voted for my entry and thanks to 420 Mag for hosting these truly fun contests!

:thumb:

P.S. Stay tuned to the JOURNALS section in the next week or so! I'm going to be trying to get some GDP seeds from my GDP strain using Colloidal Silver, and will be creating a new journal dedicated to the project. :)

WTG GG7...it was a hard fought contest and I imagine that we will see some very interesting entrys this month with the harvest pictures I have seen already. Again, CONGRATS:thumb:

Thanks Hozona!

I too am looking forward to seeing what gets entered in the November contest! Now that most folks have brought in their 2012 harvests there should definitely be some really nice buds to check out! :)

Back
Top Bottom