• Jimmycricket - Chemdog D

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Bassman59 - Kosher Kush

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Cola Monster - Blueberry x Cheese

Votes: 10 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i never used to label stuff either, but when i started taking clones i used to forget what they was, so now i use a permanent marker and right the strain on the pots, then scribble it out after, its the only way im going to remember what i got, id hate to grow something then not know what strain it is if it turns out something amazing

i never used to label stuff either, but when i started taking clones i used to forget what they was, so now i use a permanent marker and right the strain on the pots, then scribble it out after, its the only way im going to remember what i got, id hate to grow something then not know what strain it is if it turns out something amazing

I always WRITE :reading420magazine:the strain down on the jar, I document with photos also. Pretty easy so far, but have some "new" beans on their way, could get confusing...naw:winkyface::tokin:

omg its so close!!! dang i think i pooped myself when i looked at the results today!! i know im gonna poop the whole house if i win! prolly run around screaming punching myself in the head passing out waking up and doing it all over again! this is wicked bad nail biting close i make spiffy jump 2-3 times a day when i look in here i tend to have a really loud "ahhhrrrg!!" "OMGOMG!!!" OUTBURST!!! lol this is so awesome oops i think i did it again!!!!:cheer::rofl::headbanger::nomo::ciao:

Looking good as always BID. I would like to Thank whoever voted for my nug as even I voted for Caregiverken's Ewok. They are a heck of alot of nice buds entered this month. Good Job all who entered!

omg its so close!!! dang i think i pooped myself when i looked at the results today!! i know im gonna poop the whole house if i win! prolly run around screaming punching myself in the head passing out waking up and doing it all over again! this is wicked bad nail biting close i make spiffy jump 2-3 times a day when i look in here i tend to have a really loud "ahhhrrrg!!" "OMGOMG!!!" OUTBURST!!! lol this is so awesome oops i think i did it again!!!!:cheer::rofl::headbanger::nomo::ciao:

lol...it is a really close one! All those look like great buds!

Looking good as always BID. I would like to Thank whoever voted for my nug as even I voted for Caregiverken's Ewok. They are a heck of alot of nice buds entered this month. Good Job all who entered!
Thanks alot Bro! :)
I shoulda took better photos :/ ....you folks just wait till next month! :)
I think I can do much better :blushsmile:

just goes to show, your vote can make the difference:)

close call, i have not even voted yet, 3 clear leaders here so i think the top 3 is done and dusted, but who makes it to number 1, who gets my vote, damn this is so hard, is it gg7 ken estes gdp but the other 2 top runners are serious contenders, its hard to choose between the 3, id say all 3 buds look totally amazing and id be super chuffed if i grew something like that, but watch this space i may have something to enter the contest with in the next couple of months, till i do its under wraps, if it works and it turns out as good as i think it will then ill have a serious contender,

so who do i vote for, all 3 are damn good entries, but the other entries are all worthy of votes,

oh well time to pick

Hello guys,
Well i dont know if im in the wrong part, but i thought id put in a pic of one of my buds i just harvested off my C99xPR. Its over 1.5ft, and has alot of weight in it. The Trichs are fully cloudy and some Ambers in there. Hope you like her:)
2012-10-31_18_22_08.jpg
2012-10-31_17_49_24.jpg

Thanks guys, take it easy.. Smokemupm8.

nice mate, you can enter it in next months contest as this months is all ready closed and nearly finished voting on, so give it a few days and you can then enter next months contest,

is that a bendy ruler, never seen one of them before

Ahh shit.. I keep missing out on the contests?? AND YES.. SURE IS A BENDY RULER:)

Congrats GG7!

Congrats GG7!

WOW! Thanks TG and thanks to everyone who voted for my entry! :yahoo:

I haven't been checking this contest for awhile since last time I checked I was trailing, and didn't think I had a chance! Looks like this was a real nail biter of a finish to boot!

Kudos to all the other entries aswell! I had some pretty stiff competition!

Thanks again everyone! Most appreciated! :)

wow that was a squeaker congrats to everyone and to you GG very nicely done:bravo:

Congrats Goose! :bravo:

The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat as I see this was a really close race right down to the finish in which my congratulations go out to ya GG7 for your Harlequin GDB entry. Nice work sir!

Back
Top Bottom