• Jimmycricket - Chemdog D

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Bassman59 - Kosher Kush

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Cola Monster - Blueberry x Cheese

Votes: 10 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

10. Prize packages are sent to legal MMJ states only.

See Rule 5....

BINGO! Hmmm.... I must not have been looking in the right section of the page!

Thanks for clearing that up! I guess we will leave it up to 420 Girl to remove the submissions that do not qualify for this month's contest based on rule #5.

its also ok to enter both contests and if someone nominates you for member of the month then you may end up having a chance in all 3 contests

Ahhh!! Excellent! :thumb:

Thanks for letting me know about this so quick!

Based on this new info... I just entered my GDP #2 plant into the POTM contest for THIS month! Got in just under the wire! :)

Thanks again DP! :)

My last minute entry for this month's contest is a solid 7.6 gram nugget of some organically grown Blueberry x Cheese which is now in it's second week of curing. Best of luck all!:ganjamon:

Blueberry_x_Cheese_NOTM_Entry.JPG

Organic_Blueberry_x_Cheese_NOTM_Entry.JPG

I just wanted to add that with my Chem D entry I smoked some for the first time 10 hours ago... I am still high and have not smoked anything since.

BTW nice looking cheese CM

Hi Guys,

Just to clarify on the rules (even though it's already been done ;)) - Colas are the big buds from the top of the plant, nugs are the smaller buds from all the other branches. You can enter a cola or a nug, doesn't matter, as long as it's dry and in ready to smoke form.

I'll be getting the polls posted in just a few minutes here. Sorry for the delay.

:Namaste:

Hi Guys,

Just to clarify on the rules (even though it's already been done ;)) - Colas are the big buds from the top of the plant, nugs are the smaller buds from all the other branches. You can enter a cola or a nug, doesn't matter, as long as it's dry and in ready to smoke form.

I'll be getting the polls posted in just a few minutes here. Sorry for the delay.

:Namaste:
Thanks for all your hard work!

i know right!! omg i come in here to just stare!! they all make me drool on my keyboard!! i want a separator box with 30 slots so i can put a different nug in each and have a different smoke everyday of the month, like a Whitman chocolate sampler for cannabis!!!

I actually saw a dude on youtube like that the other day.

He apparently grew 34 different strains (i don't even have 34 freaking plants!) So hed keep like 4 grams of each in these little jars and kept the jars all labled and stuff in separator boxes.

Shit was crazy.

Wheres that link at? Sounds like the ultimate grow room

I didnt actually see his grow room in that video, however he may of showed it in other vids. Ill add it into this post in a bit if I can re-find that youtube video.

*EDIT*

Ok so ya I found the video where he talks about the strains and shows the nugs. Sure enough dude actually has like 100 videos on youtube and yeah hes got a pretty damn big grow room.

Personally even though this harvest I have 8 different strains (and still plan on growing a few more), my end goal was to find 2-4 that I really liked. and just grow those. But get just a couple strains, learn how to perfect them all and grow them the best possible.

Seems like this dude is kinda doing the same cause he talks about phasing out most of those 34 strains.

I keep all my stuff labeled with the name of the strain and whether it's morning, daytime or nighttime use .... also whether it's indica or sativa. I like being able to adjust my buzz depending on the time of day .. my mood ... etc.

I noticed he labeled his jars using a grease pencil or marker. I've tried that and found that rubs off way too easy. So ....... I stole my wifes lable maker that she uses for work. It works great. I can print up what ever I want and label each container. Then, when I've smoked it all, I just peel off the label. It doesn't leave behind and sticky poo or anything. Then, I just print up the name of the new strain I am using and stick it onto the container. I really like using 420 jars for my stash and the labels stick really well to them ... as well as the metal cap on mason jars.

I just use something like this. It's simple and the label cartridges are cheap.

It might be crazy but I never label anything. I dont mark my plants either.

I just recognize them by look. Thats kinda how I organize everything at my house though. It may seem liek chaos to outsiders but I know exactly what and where everything is :D

Back
Top Bottom