Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Bassman59 - Kosher Kush

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Cola Monster - Blueberry x Cheese

Votes: 10 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

10. Prize packages are sent to legal MMJ states only.

Consolidated Entries for October 2012

TacticalGrow - Royal Haze

IMG_060413.JPG

IMG_061012.JPG

Jandre2k3 - Lamb's Bread

NOTM_-1.jpg

NOTM-2.jpg

Goldengoose7 - Harlequin GDB

P101333811.jpg

P10133371.JPG

Relaxed Lee - SFV OG Kush

photo_10_18.JPG

photo_9_24.JPG

Ilikebike - Unknown Strain

100_00601.JPG

100_00623.JPG

Gittergreen - Unknown Strain

025_6_.JPG

029_3_.JPG

Vick074 - OG Kush

OG_knug_1.jpg

Bigirishdoode - White Widow X Big Bud

Wwxbb_notm_OCt_1.jpg

Wwxbb_notm_Oct_2.jpg

Growrook - Pineapple Kush x The Purp

09210.JPG

012416.JPG

Caregiverken - Ewok

ewoksbudsofthemonth.JPG

budofthemonth.JPG

Jimmycricket - Chemdog D

09911.JPG

112105.JPG

Bassman59 - Kosher Kush

PA110020.JPG

PA110021.JPG

Cola Monster - Blueberry x Cheese

Blueberry_x_Cheese_NOTM_Entry.JPG

Organic_Blueberry_x_Cheese_NOTM_Entry.JPG

Hello all,

Not the biggest crop in the world but she was very pretty for an outdoor girl worked indoors. So I will enter my first grow and best nug from it.

Strain: Royal Haze from Dinafem Sativa Dom.
Indoor, soil, Harvested at 15-20% Amber

Nug weight 1.4 g Dry

IMG_060413.JPG
IMG_061012.JPG

This month we have Lamb's Bread.
This LB, was grown strictly for anxiety, stress, and depression. And I must say that LB has that, hands down. VERY clean high, introspective, creative, comes on slow, gentle as a lamb, then it just keeps coming like a soft gentle spring rain. At its peak, it had me singing out loud, belting "Turn The Page" (Bob Seger's) in front of 12 people sitting around the campfire. Later, I picked up the bongos and started a drum circle, laughing at the kids dancing around the campfire under the waning full moon. Good times were had by all. When it left, it was as if Lady Lamb's Bread had never visited: No crash, no burn-out, just a feeling of bliss.

On inquiry the next morning, no one had any bad results to share, at all, and I even had some compliments. Even during the day, this one makes a good stress-off, and mood lift, without the racy, screaming, panic usually associated with a strong sativa. 2 hours later everyone was clear enough to drive to their respective places, leaving us there with the owner of the property, and silence.

A word of caution:
I quick-dried 3.5g so we would have something to share when we arrived and had the rest in a paper bag. The quick dry is something that should NEVER be done on this lovely lady. When you force her to perform before she's ready, she is very harsh in what she does, and it is over quickly, leaving you a bit disappointed. But the 3-day dry was much better, and had a good smooth smoke, and a little of a creeper high.

This mother is definitely going to stay with me for a long while, as she did exactly what I groomed her for... Depression was nil, stress melted away, and as you can tell from my singing outburst, anxiety was non-existent.

Harlequin GDB
Outdooor Grown From "Medicinal Organic Nursery" Seed Stock

Hi everyone in Nugget Land! :ciao:

Don't have any ultra close-ups or microscope shots this time. Just a closely groomed nugget from the first of four seed grown plants that I recently harvested. This Harlequin/Grand Daddy Blueberry cross produced plants that reached just under 8 feet in height and 5 feet around at harvest. Each plant yielded between 3 and 3.5 ounces of dried, closely manicured bud like the example pictured below.

This specimen measures just under 4 inches long by about 2.6 inches wide and is very, very dense. Also "extremely" sticky! A real "scissors gummer" of a crop! A wonderful bouquet as well! Very similar in aroma to M.O.N's Blue Cheese strain, but with a bit more fruity notes. ;)

A sampled bud from a lower branch that broke off this same plant several weeks back clearly indicated a very impressive CBD level as compared to all my other usual strains. The medicinal effects from even the early test bud was truly unique and unlike anything I have personally ever tried over the last 30 years of Cannabis use. (See my journal for more info and a photo history of this grow from seed to harvest) I plan to send some of this stuff out to the lab for confirmation in the next few weeks.

For those not yet familiar with Harlequin... It is considered to be one of the highest CBD strains on the planet, with CBD percentages 5-10 times higher than the majority of strains currently available.

Thought all the nug lovers out there might enjoy seeing what outdoor, "Mountain Grown" Harlequin looks like close up! :)

P101333811.jpg

P10133371.JPG

Thanks in advance for your support, and good luck to everyone entered this month! :thanks:

I submit my personal grown outdoor SFV OG Kush, this socal valley phenotype has flourished through over 100 degree temperatures until it was cut down, which makes for some very hard hitting, and skunky smoke. This is the stuff you can smell from blocks away. The high is especially cerebral and optimistic, yet levels out very quickly to a confusing couchlocked buzz. It is sativa dominant with each trichome being half amber/half clear and cloudy.
photo_10_18.JPG
photo_9_24.JPG

These are a couple of nugs from my first outdoor grow.
It was grown with strictly bat guano's. Don't know the strain It was from bagseed. It had a very sour melon smell.
The high was great very relaxing and uplifting great for any time of the day. Thanks for looking.:thanks::
025_6_.JPG
029_3_.JPG

going to be another tuff one this month.
grat lookin mouth waterin tastylookin. hope I can grow something as nice as any of these someday:)

These are a couple of nugs from my first outdoor grow.
It was grown with strictly bat guano's. Don't know the strain It was from bagseed. It had a very sour melon smell.
The high was great very relaxing and uplifting great for any time of the day. Thanks for looking.:thanks::
025_6_.JPG
029_3_.JPG

Nice Gitter!

Looks similar to the M.O.N. Purple Diesel clone that I am growing for the first time this season. Not exactly the same, but close in terms of the location of the purple pigment on the inner bud leaves. :)

Nice Gitter!

Looks similar to the M.O.N. Purple Diesel clone that I am growing for the first time this season. Not exactly the same, but close in terms of the location of the purple pigment on the inner bud leaves. :)

Thanks Goose! Your entry looks great too! What I like best about these buds are they only cost me about 20 bucks to grow!

Submission of personal grown OG KUSH- GH nutes, started on CFL's flowered in 1000 watt HPS.
Incredible high, very cerebral, numbing pain management. Long lasting 4 hours "up" high, zero burnout, fruity kushy taste and smell. cured for 3 weeks.. its.. yum....

OG_knug_1.jpg

Submission of personal grown OG KUSH- GH nutes, started on CFL's flowered in 1000 watt HPS.
Incredible high, very cerebral, numbing pain management. Long lasting 4 hours "up" high, zero burnout, fruity kushy taste and smell. cured for 3 weeks.. its.. yum....

Very nice! Beautiful nug and very beautiful photography!:bravo::bravo::welldone:

for your consideration this month i have my White Widow X Big Bud cross ,breeder =Female seeds, grown in my organic soil blend with BPN Farmers Pride organic 7 part line along with some various brewed tea's (worm castings,compost,azomite,etc) i had zero pests/problems with her she was easy and fun to grow, very aromatic(one stinky chick), very frosty and potent! the smoke is classic white widow with bigger yield due to the big bud influence, vegged for several months (she was a mother for a while and flowered for 8 weeks exactly harvested at approx 15% amber and yielded 5oz.
a nice social fun high,not very effective for pain (for me anyway) but a joy to grow and work with.beautiful and most definitly will be keeping her around for a long while and im likely to use her in several crosses .
this nug weighs 6 gm and was my favorite eye candy
Wwxbb_notm_OCt_1.jpg
Wwxbb_notm_Oct_2.jpg

for your consideration this month i have my White Widow X Big Bud cross ,breeder =Female seeds, grown in my organic soil blend with BPN Farmers Pride organic 7 part line along with some various brewed tea's (worm castings,compost,azomite,etc) i had zero pests/problems with her she was easy and fun to grow, very aromatic(one stinky chick), very frosty and potent! the smoke is classic white widow with bigger yield due to the big bud influence, vegged for several months (she was a mother for a while and flowered for 8 weeks exactly harvested at approx 15% amber and yielded 5oz.
a nice social fun high,not very effective for pain (for me anyway) but a joy to grow and work with.beautiful and most definitly will be keeping her around for a long while and im likely to use her in several crosses .
this nug weighs 6 gm and was my favorite eye candy
Wwxbb_notm_OCt_1.jpg
Wwxbb_notm_Oct_2.jpg

I think thats the Winner IMO so far! Very Pretty!

the 1st two post didnt look dry yet.

Bigirishdude cheated he used that BPN STUFF! LOL! just kidding!
Very nice specimen Dude. :thumb: Great photos too!

I think thats the Winner IMO so far! Very Pretty!

the 1st two post didnt look dry yet.

No offense taken but I can assure you my entry was dry. It was already curing for 7-10 days when I took the photo and was a nice clean smoke. :)

LOL I had to go back and look. didnt see a wet one in the house:)

Back
Top Bottom