420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By CigNv

Something else to consider is using filtered water from your tap and then also using the demineralizing pouches inside the humidifier. It will absorb most of the hard water minerals. It gets too expensive and a pain to have to only use purified, distilled, or RO (if you don't have a system setup).

Day 17

New growth looks to be improving. I will give them a few more days to see if they stay on track or if they will need a little more calcium. Growth pace seems good though. Still a bit curly and humidity hanging out around 45%, but expecting a few days of higher Temps and rain which always kicks my grow room (garage) up quite a bit so I will just see how they do.

20210427_215317.jpg

Other than calmag issues every thing looks good

Day 17

New growth looks to be improving. I will give them a few more days to see if they stay on track or if they will need a little more calcium. Growth pace seems good though. Still a bit curly and humidity hanging out around 45%, but expecting a few days of higher Temps and rain which always kicks my grow room (garage) up quite a bit so I will just see how they do.

They look like they're getting big in the Solo cups. When will you transplant them to a bigger pot and what size will they be going into?

Yeah, they took off and sized up pretty good. They seem really hungry too and really seem to want a lot of calcium. First time i have had to add calmag at this point. They will all be going into 5 gallons this weekend unless i can get to them sooner. I will plan to add 2 tablespoons of garden lime and epsom salt instead of my regular 1 to each container.

Day 19

They still seem to be growing good but definitely need more calcium. I will add a bit more tonight since they need some water anyway. They will be up potted to 5 gallons this weekend. Thinking three tablespoons each of garden lime each and one or two of the Epsom salt.

20210429_193744.jpg

Is the plant at the bottom only growing single leaves??:Namaste:

Wow thats a weird one,,I like growing the freaky ones :cheesygrinsmiley: although like u only if there's room ,,
U should keep it in your journal this might b the kinda shit weed seeds is interested in

This arrived yesterday. Not very stealth, but ok for where I am, and I am pretty sure most of my neighbors know what I am up to by now anyway. But if you are in an area where this type of delivery may be frowned upon you may want to think twice.

20210501_171158.jpg

Accessory package. Could use a bit longer cord especially since the driver is fully enclosed and not removable but I can make it work on my setup. Cable hangers are a bit confusing but I got them figured out with the help of their included instruction sheet. They could also be a bit shorter since they are not adjustable, but I will be able to tell better when I get it hung up.

20210501_163709.jpg

20210501_165541.jpg

Overall first impression the build looks good and sturdy and solidly built. This thing is a beast though. Not super heavy, but definitely large and quite awkward. No way I am going to be able to hang it myself especially with plants already in the tent. I will enlist some spousal assistance a bit later and get it put in and fired up. I do like how the power cable connects to the fixture. Very clean, easy, and solid.

20210501_164016.jpg

20210501_164009.jpg

20210501_164033.jpg

20210501_164126.jpg

20210501_164341.jpg

20210501_164359.jpg

Day 21

Looks like they responded well to the extra calcium and are getting way to big for their cups. Running dry in 2 days. Soil getting mixed today and up potting them to their 5 gallon final homes likely first thing tomorrow if I don't get to it tonight. They will get a slight bottom trim when they go into the new pots. Likely going to top most of them next weekend after they settle in a bit

20210501_174904.jpg

think it was root rot more then cal issue man, Good save. Let them chicks dry out bro, and id cut that funky crap off the base stem, it will rot it out. Just sayin

Here are the roots on the one with the crispy leaves still at the bottom. Just watered about an hour ago. Completely dry soil in between each water since seedlings.

A few on the bottom are a bit yellow, but not too bad. Maybe both were contributing. They seem happy now and will be in 5 gallon containers in less than 24 hours from now.

20210501_195936.jpg

I got the light up. A bit more challenging then I have had to do in the past, but then again this light is significantly larger than I have used before.

I ended up using the other hangers I have to hold up the sides and the unadjustable center one to hold up the middle balast section. If I had more spares I would change the middle one as well and make the height adjustable. The supplied hangers just don't work for me.

At 100% it is kicking out the same lux as my tsl2000 does, but is much more even across the canopy. It also definitely has a much bluer color to it. Should make for some good picture lighting.

20210501_205154.jpg

20210501_205212.jpg

20210501_205147.jpg

Back
Top Bottom