420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody

Hey Justin, apparently I got behind lol. That plant is looking beautiful and bushy, certainly.liking those GF nutes. Maybe some day I'll give them a try.

Glas to see things are going well, I'll try to keep up now haha

Hey Justin, apparently I got behind lol. That plant is looking beautiful and bushy, certainly.liking those GF nutes. Maybe some day I'll give them a try.

Glad to see things are going well, I'll try to keep up now haha
Good to have ya here! Haven't missed much yet ;)
It's going really well with @GeoFlora Nutrients, and more growers here are hopping on that train for sure. Easy, quality and organic. It's a nice nutrient regimen and is always available (in the US)

It's going really well with @GeoFlora Nutrients, and more growers here are hopping on that train for sure. Easy, quality and organic. It's a nice nutrient regimen and is always available (in the US)
It's good to see some of the more recent nutrients come out since so many places are legalizing cannabis. Especially the amount of them that are sponsors here. I'm in Canada, but I'm kind of lucky, I can get most US products shipped to a place near the border. Then while my buddy is working cross border he can stop and pick it up along his route. Saves me tons on shipping larger goods. He did this for me when I won picture of the month to get the things that couldn't be shipped

When I finally get around to doing some breeding/pollination, Wedding Cake will no doubt be one of the parents. And Gelato would be a great thing to cross it with. Sounds tasty!
Hey Justin, hope your well buddy. When you do start the breeding, could I order a tag please :high-five: This is a subject I am really interested in as I’d love to try it myself........one day!
one :love:

For anyone wanting to use this particular @Atreum Lighting in the future, this is where mine is currently set, and seems to get the best response:

Lux is 38130
Dimmer is set to 83
09E181DE-7FFF-437A-9AD5-B5DE474871D1.jpeg
and I just watered in the next 5oz of top dressing.

She's looking really happy, Justin!

Kinda' freaky how easy the GeoFlora makes things, isn't it? What's coming next? A pill that you just push into the soil and water every week, perhaps? :Rasta:

Kinda' freaky how easy the GeoFlora makes things, isn't it? What's coming next? A pill that you just push into the soil and water every week, perhaps? :Rasta:
It really is. Feels weird not to add anything to the water!
I will say that my water jugs thank me, as they no longer get that rotten MC water smell after 2-3 days full of nutes.
I’m not sure even a pill would be easier lol

Anyway, Day 34
212FD8F2-BA38-4B44-AE2E-2F97C77DA2F2.jpeg
BCC80FBB-4E53-4D4E-8686-6C55450D1C2A.jpeg
easy peasy, and she’s loving it in here. Though the growth has been slightly slower than typical (for me) I’ve noticed that not a single leaf has just randomly died or got spots or done anything weird. Just nice lush growth with minimal watering.

It really is. Feels weird not to add anything to the water!
I will say that my water jugs thank me, as they no longer get that rotten MC water smell after 2-3 days full of nutes.
I’m not sure even a pill would be easier lol

Anyway, Day 34
212FD8F2-BA38-4B44-AE2E-2F97C77DA2F2.jpeg
BCC80FBB-4E53-4D4E-8686-6C55450D1C2A.jpeg
easy peasy, and she’s loving it in here. Though the growth has been slightly slower than typical (for me) I’ve noticed that not a single leaf has just randomly died or got spots or done anything weird. Just nice lush growth with minimal watering.
Hey Justin happy Easter my friend. Your lady looks great. My GSC seeds are on the way yeaaa, im looking forward to popping them. Quick question, are the gsc seeds fems, or regs? Thanks for everything you do for our community. Appreciate your time.

Hey Justin happy Easter my friend. Your lady looks great. My GSC seeds are on the way yeaaa, im looking forward to popping them. Quick question, are the gsc seeds fems, or regs? Thanks for everything you do for our community. Appreciate your time.
Hey Bill, glad to see you got in on it!
They are FEM seeds, no worries.
We'd have all kinds of babies popping up around here in the next few months if they weren't....which would be cool, but not everyone wants children ;)

Do you use purp and terpenator with your GF nutes?

Lol miracle grow makes one now only if a canna company can/will

Do you use purp and terpenator with your GF nutes?
This is my first run with these nutes so I will likely just do the Veg/Bloom this time.
Possibly the last few weeks I could throw in terpinator, but purpinator (not the same) has a bit of P along with the K and I am not sure it’s needed with the GF.

This is my first run with these nutes so I will likely just do the Veg/Bloom this time.
Possibly the last few weeks I could throw in terpinator, but purpinator (not the same) has a bit of P along with the K and I am not sure it’s needed with the GF.
I just seen it in geofloras ad in maximum yield magazine.

Screenshot_20210403-223219_Gallery.jpg

I just seen it in geofloras ad in maximum yield magazine.

Screenshot_20210403-223219_Gallery.jpg
I do like all of their products. But I’m careful using Potassium supplements because too much will fry the plant.
If this run goes well, I will probably (slowly) introduce terpinator into the next run.
I use it with other nutrients with no problems, as long as it’s a proper dose.

I’m loving your hessian pots.

In fact I’m pretty much well loving everything about how organised your grow is.

About what age do you tend to flip. I get super confused when trying to work out the best time to flip and harvest. I think I have been leaving it too long tbh.

Technically, I don't smoke. But, since I love hash so much and since even vaping hash can be hard on the vaporizer, itself, I tend to smoke it. And, interestingly enough (at least to me :laughtwo: ), I love smoking cannabis when I'm high on edibles (capsules) even if I'm already totally blasted.
What kind of hash girl would you be if you didn’t smoke your hash?

Back
Top Bottom