420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody

I just started 2nd grow using soil from 1st grow + a little fresh soil. I preloaded pots with Geoflora nutes and watered pots. Would I still need something like recharge
It’s definitely a good idea if you’re reusing soil. Though I’m inclined to bake mine first- to keep the bad pathogens and microbes away (also fruit flies) then add my own.
In this grow I started with Earth Alive soil enhancer and am adding recharge this week after fighting this slight deficiency.
In my other grows I used recharge from the beginning, and they are flying high.

@GeoFlora Nutrients has started a thread to answer questions, and hopefully they will occasionally join us here in the journal.

In case anyone has questions, please feel free to tag them and/or ask them in their thread.

This is my first time using their nutrients- I’m in promix growing a GSC photo, and decided on 1oz VEG per gallon of soil (so 5 ounces in my 5g pot) and then a top dress every 2 weeks.

At Day 40 I’m having a problem with the leaves losing green and it appears to be a Magnesium deficiency.
1B29172F-2EE6-48FC-AE14-0F8A1148DC89.png

892ED7A5-370B-4F83-8C45-2A0AFC1BFE0A.jpeg

My questions for @GeoFlora Nutrients -
Do you see the newer LED light spectrums causing an increased need for Cal/Mag while using your product?

What do you suggest when Cal and/or Mag is needed?

My water is pH 7.9 from the tap. Is this possibly affecting the uptake of your nutrients?

Thanks for any help you can offer to all the growers here. We are all excited to see the results of your nutes once we just get a few basic things straightened out.

@GeoFlora Nutrients has started a thread to answer questions, and hopefully they will occasionally join us here in the journal.

In case anyone has questions, please feel free to tag them and/or ask them in their thread.

This is my first time using their nutrients- I’m in promix growing a GSC photo, and decided on 1oz VEG per gallon of soil (so 5 ounces in my 5g pot) and then a top dress every 2 weeks.

At Day 40 I’m having a problem with the leaves losing green and it appears to be a Magnesium deficiency.

Do you see the newer LED light spectrums causing an increased need for Cal/Mag while using your product?

My water is pH 7.9 from the tap. Is this possibly affecting the uptake of your nutrients?

Thanks for any help you can offer to all the growers here. We are all excited to see the results of your nutes once we just get a few basic things straightened out.

You'll get replies much faster in their thread, than tagging them in your journals :passitleft:

You'll get replies much faster in their thread, than tagging them in your journals :passitleft:

I was going to suggest that to Justin but I thought he might not know the link yet. :battingeyelashes:

I was going to suggest that to Justin but I thought he might not know the link yet. :battingeyelashes:

I asked them the question on page 1 of their thread this afternoon.

It’s definitely a good idea if you’re reusing soil. Though I’m inclined to bake mine first- to keep the bad pathogens and microbes away (also fruit flies) then add my own.
In this grow I started with Earth Alive soil enhancer and am adding recharge this week after fighting this slight deficiency.
In my other grows I used recharge from the beginning, and they are flying high.
Might put that on shopping list

Thanks for any help you can offer to all the growers here. We are all excited to see the results of your nutes once we just get a few basic things straightened

is your ph to high ?

All caught up and on the edge of my seat, Justin.

I think the resolution of your yellowing issue holds the key to what many may experience with GeoFlora.

I'm anxious to see what GF says and how this all turns out!

Great job so far! :Rasta:

Still looking great. Good to see all this GF info in the thread, everyone helping everyone! This nutrient line really is something special. Hope you get your magnesium issue figured out.

Still looking great. Good to see all this GF info in the thread, everyone helping everyone! This nutrient line really is something special. Hope you get your magnesium issue figured out.
Looking good Justin. :bravo:
Thanks, I appreciate you tagging along.

She made a nice jump today and looks like she's past any problems. Nice lush green growth and lots of it-

Day 46
492A95A3-2D60-4D21-981C-1F8BF59EE165.jpeg
0D003E63-99A0-4FD3-8C72-6C72621A1C0C.jpeg
any problems seem to have subsided for the moment. Feeling good about her future.

That's a great looking plant @Justin Goody I didn't realize someone in the grow was close to harvest already :rofl: Your seeds must have been sent on a Concorde jet. Wishing you continued good luck with your grow. I'd like to drop in to see how things are going as time permits. :peace:

That's a great looking plant @Justin Goody I didn't realize someone in the grow was close to harvest already :rofl: Your seeds must have been sent on a Concorde jet. Wishing you continued good luck with your grow. I'd like to drop in to see how things are going as time permits. :peace:
Haha no I got my seeds back in February when this all came together, so I have about a month on a lot of these other growers.
So not exactly close to harvest, but I am going to start transitioning into flower tomorrow and lose an hour every day. I’m currently at 19/5 so it will be about a week and she will be off...

Glad to have you here, and glad there’s something to see :lot-o-toke:

Haha no I got my seeds back in February when this all came together, so I have about a month on a lot of these other growers.
So not exactly close to harvest, but I am going to start transitioning into flower tomorrow and lose an hour every day. I’m currently at 19/5 so it will be about a week and she will be off...

Glad to have you here, and glad there’s something to see :lot-o-toke:
Looking great, Justin!

What's the benefit of transitioning it into flower as opposed to slamming it into flower?

Back
Top Bottom