420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody

I've been in contact with GeoFlora.
They are my sponsor.
They said they would start a thread a few weeks back. I was assembling the growers names for them so they could name drop all the users.
Was sending it out tomorrow in an email.
Guess you don't need my help now though....
I'll just wait for y'all to name drop me then.
We definitely need your help and your list once they start the thread. I knew you had been in contact with them and we also sent an email last night to them in hopes a post would be made soon.
Thanks for what you are doing and hopefully everyone can get the answers and support they are after.

We definitely need your help and your list once they start the thread. I knew you had been in contact with them and we also sent an email last night to them in hopes a post would be made soon.
Thanks for what you are doing and hopefully everyone can get the answers and support they are after.
Ok. I'll do my best to pay attention on Monday then. I can finish the list tonight/tomorrow.
I'll just drop it in a DM to either you or GF..or both if that's ok?

Ok. I'll do my best to pay attention on Monday then. I can finish the list tonight/tomorrow.
I'll just drop it in a DM to either you or GF..or both if that's ok?
Yes please do! And thank you, VG

Lil Runty, still trying and stalling.
B121DE92-0846-4F23-A529-B43040D94D71.jpeg
It’s about a week away from where we can safely put plants outside here, so my plan for her involves a trip out there next weekend.

Yeah believe it or not this area of the desert runs on agriculture. Millions of years of wild Colorado river flowing thru just underneath the desert dust the soil is very fertile. Just needs water which comes from the river. 80% of winter lettuce in U.S. comes from here. As the season changes they switch to crops that can handle the heat.

Yeah believe it or not this area of the desert runs on agriculture. Millions of years of wild Colorado river flowing thru just underneath the desert dust the soil is very fertile. Just needs water which comes from the river. 80% of winter lettuce in U.S. comes from here. As the season changes they switch to crops that can handle the heat.
Your in for a good time then! You can grow sweet sativas where I'm kind of hung up on 50 to 60 day flowering ones.

Lil Runty, still trying and stalling.
B121DE92-0846-4F23-A529-B43040D94D71.jpeg
It’s about a week away from where we can safely put plants outside here, so my plan for her involves a trip out there next weekend.
I always tried to put my outdoor out on 4/20 but seems like I always scrambled to get them back to shelter a couple of nights as my temps dropped to what I thought was a bit scary. I miss my outdoors grow so I’ll keep an eye on yours and dream.

I always tried to put my outdoor out on 4/20 but seems like I always scrambled to get them back to shelter a couple of nights as my temps dropped to what I thought was a bit scary. I miss my outdoors grow so I’ll keep an eye on yours and dream.
I completed my 1st indoor grow. Buds in jars to cure. I didn't plan it this way but on 4/20 I'll have my 1st buds with a 10 day cure

I'm growing autos outside at the moment. Photos outside in the desert would be difficult at best. Tommboy1973 is gonna try it
You must be close to me. The temp is going to be 97 F here today (it's normally in the mid 80's at this time) so outdoor growing is difficult when it gets hot but can be done with autos for a good part of the year.

Back
Top Bottom