420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Moto258

Day 18 flower update in the 4x4!
Second trellis up and starting to sort out the main tops so that I can squeeze a few more bottoms to the surface to shine some. Been defoiliating some leaves here and their as well if they just have to go but other than them fine details they seem to be on a good track to a great race result (Hint I'll show some pics of lady in the 5x5 soon! Kinda butt hurt on the whole dropping leaves situation early on her so she's kinda fugly if ya catch my drift! So more improved pics to come on her well being.) Cheers!

20210826_084939.jpg

20210826_084907.jpg

20210826_084817.jpg

Mother update for gsc! She's the keeper out of the 6 seeds from @Weed Seeds Express I planted with all the traits I came to love from the main beginning of her life and want to keep around for a bit to enjoy some more later on.
She's looking better after all that stress I put her under! @GeoFlora Nutrients veg has been doing the Magic greenin her back up. Tried fancying her up a bit for you @420 for all them gifts your sponcers provided me with! Cheers my friends!

20210827_103431.jpg

20210827_103305.jpg

20210827_103239.jpg

20210827_102241.jpg

Day 32 flower for 5x5.
She seems to be using up her reserves on fan leaves now. I'm pointing towards it being a little to do with being 4 inches from the light. But leaves I'm thinking are just using the magnesium a little quicker on this pheno seeing the leaves showing the signs. I'm not going to give her any more nutrients from here on and will feed only microbial feedings till harvest along with epsom salt after brewed teas are ready to feed.

20210828_094410.jpg

20210828_094234.jpg

20210828_094456.jpg

20210828_095533.jpg

1 tbsp GF Bloom? Aren't you supposed to be using 2/3 cup for your plants? They're in 7-gallon pots, right?
The 5x5 gal is in a 7 gallon fabric but I went ahead and threw the 4 clones from a different gsc pheno into 5 gallon buckets but I was just estimating only 4 gallons since they never seem to be 5 gallons exact. I'm not sure if I'm going to feed the gsc again in the 5x5 she's eating off her reserves now and starting to orange up some in the hairs. Whatcha think? Feed more nutes or just microbial feeds on her? (The pics are the gsc in the 5x5)

20210901_093134.jpg

20210901_093058.jpg

20210901_093040.jpg

I think they're a little pale and if they're in 5-gallon pots, you should be feeding them 1/2 cup of Bloom. That's what I'm feeding mine and I think ours are roughly the same age.

I think they're a little pale and if they're in 5-gallon pots, you should be feeding them 1/2 cup of Bloom. That's what I'm feeding mine and I think ours are roughly the same age.
Thanks HashGirl! I'm going to toss another tbsp in on each gal to try and green them back up some. I started to notice the deficiencys a couple days back but being these dry ammendments are new school to me I'm learning lol.

20210901_095527.jpg

4x4 flower day 27.
Just pic update for now since the 4 clones have been nice past couple days with easy maintenance finally! Thanks HashGirl for that save on nutrient amounts! They seem to be greening back up especially that one gal on the back left corner! She was getting ugly sum! (Hint pic with 420 sticker is the 4x4 tent)

5x5 flower day 39.
I'm getting a nice smell up in here now @Weed Seeds Express ! Mouth is watering big time!!

20210904_094751.jpg

20210904_094550.jpg

Flower day 41 in the 5x5!
She's finishing up fast!!! @Weed Seeds Express im hooked on your genetics already! I've always been ify on believing until I see for my own eyes but every girl scout cookie that has produced buds so far from the batch of seeds sent my way have done damn fine! Smells are something out of this world I can definitely notice every aspect of what's defined in the info weeds seeds express web sight explains as girl scout cookie to a T! Here's a up close at some trichomes from today. I'm seeing greatness already. Will be taking the humidy down to 35%-40% to finish up. Due to only having one working dehumidifier at the moment I'll be tossing it in during night time to try and keep up with transpiring that occurs at night so the buds stay mold free along with root zone! Noticing some leaves with signs of having higher humidity shock during the night time. I'm pointing it towards having 50-55% humidity at night while during the day it's below 40%. So dry air is the cure to my dilemma I'm sure of it.

2021_09_05_11_40_03_691.jpg

2021_09_05_11_45_36_120.jpg

20210906_095008.jpg

20210906_094944.jpg

20210906_094936.jpg

Day 45 in the 5x5! She's getting stinky sticky and just about on her way to the day I've been drooling for! Cut her off all nutrients ppms are in the 14s. Every feeding she has gotten the past week has been sort of a larger amount of run off than the usual 15-25% of what goes into the normal watering when needed.

20210910_092840.jpg

20210910_092658.jpg

Day 33 in the 4x4!
Everyone seems to be doing just greeny in here! They don't get distributed very much other than the waterings each morning that has been going on a lot! I think they are about due for some tea. Other than them fine details that's all i have on the 4x4 gals for now!

20210910_093025.jpg

20210910_093001.jpg

Day 48-49 harvest update in the 5x5!!
I say 48-49 since I may have done some more knuckle head mistakes on the day count! But from what weed seeds express explains in the web sight on girl scout cookies I was looking for a 49-63 day bloom day. Great genetics @Weed Seeds Express so far every pheno was a little different but from where my environmental conditions are at the terpen profile was on point for me in my garden! Even a pheno Peter pan grew in never ever land with difference in environments the terps were gasy and no difference from the other phenos I grew in my garden. I'm still getting a report from tinker bell on how the outdoor pheno went but even with the heat waves we have here constant I'm not noticing much of a difference from the indoor experienced crop! I recommend who ever decides to grow girl scout cookies to get a great yield you should clean up the lower portion a week before flip along with some more lollipop action and them tasty gernads will be thrown your way every time! Just watch out these explosions are magical with a touch of gas so the smell is perfect for anyone wanting to have a cozy smell to any nosy neibors not wanting the skunk under their tire smell everytime they pass by! Harvest went very simple as I'd expected due to my mistakes on amounts of Geoflora to give each feeding! But @GeoFlora Nutrients took over as soon as the big gal realized she could have much more in her feedings!! Thanks @HashGirl for the save I'm not sure I'd have some jars to fill soon if it wasn't for your kind kick in the butt I needed! I thought I knew it all lol but my math skills and my garden skills will colid again I'm sure of it! These dry ammendments are seriously very simple to use and will be used and bragged about by me to other growers wanting the same experience! Thanks again to @420 your staff and all your sponcers that made this happen for me! @Weed Seeds Express not only will I let all know about the amazing experience I had with yall, but I will also mention genetics were on point as well. Out of the 12 seeds sent my way 6 went to the vault an then I grew 6 out of these 6 feminized seeds everyone but 1 grew funky but not every seed will be your winner but to have 5 out of the 6 that's great genetics in my book. 3 had gas right out of the gate in veg as youngins but 1 stuck out in the root department that made me stick to one main keeper for a mother's keeper! Wanted to mention I was pest free due to @Sierra Natural Science great products! I had some gnat issues but that had nothing to do with how these products performed leaves and foliage were untouched threw out. Gnats are another issue I won't have in the future with house having some leaks in the foundation I assume I can't control much until some earth is moved to fix the moisture coming in more often then should on rainy days and humid days.
This will be final update in the 5x5 but I will have a total weigh in along with smoke report as soon as I get them smokable and inhailable! More to come in the 4x4 tomorrow as well. They will be getting another feeding of Bloom in the morning. I will post updates shortly on the 4 cloned girlscout cookies still in the oven!

20210913_080716.jpg

20210913_080704.jpg

Congrats on your harvest, Moto. I was happy to help.

Oh, and, your girls were on Day 46 of flowering today. :battingeyelashes:
Haha thanks for keeping track I knew I could count on other fine members to keep me in check!
Well I guess 3 days ain't too shabby from the 49-63 days expected to bloom then.. my lights were literally 2-3 inches from the tops of most buds in the 5x5 lol the heat was baking my trichomes I was getting more amber than I could get cloudy so I said it was time! Good experiment. Cheers HashGirl thanks for stopping by!

Day 48-49 harvest update in the 5x5!!
I say 48-49 since I may have done some more knuckle head mistakes on the day count! But from what weed seeds express explains in the web sight on girl scout cookies I was looking for a 49-63 day bloom day. Great genetics @Weed Seeds Express so far every pheno was a little different but from where my environmental conditions are at the terpen profile was on point for me in my garden! Even a pheno Peter pan grew in never ever land with difference in environments the terps were gasy and no difference from the other phenos I grew in my garden. I'm still getting a report from tinker bell on how the outdoor pheno went but even with the heat waves we have here constant I'm not noticing much of a difference from the indoor experienced crop! I recommend who ever decides to grow girl scout cookies to get a great yield you should clean up the lower portion a week before flip along with some more lollipop action and them tasty gernads will be thrown your way every time! Just watch out these explosions are magical with a touch of gas so the smell is perfect for anyone wanting to have a cozy smell to any nosy neibors not wanting the skunk under their tire smell everytime they pass by! Harvest went very simple as I'd expected due to my mistakes on amounts of Geoflora to give each feeding! But @GeoFlora Nutrients took over as soon as the big gal realized she could have much more in her feedings!! Thanks @HashGirl for the save I'm not sure I'd have some jars to fill soon if it wasn't for your kind kick in the butt I needed! I thought I knew it all lol but my math skills and my garden skills will colid again I'm sure of it! These dry ammendments are seriously very simple to use and will be used and bragged about by me to other growers wanting the same experience! Thanks again to @420 your staff and all your sponcers that made this happen for me! @Weed Seeds Express not only will I let all know about the amazing experience I had with yall, but I will also mention genetics were on point as well. Out of the 12 seeds sent my way 6 went to the vault an then I grew 6 out of these 6 feminized seeds everyone but 1 grew funky but not every seed will be your winner but to have 5 out of the 6 that's great genetics in my book. 3 had gas right out of the gate in veg as youngins but 1 stuck out in the root department that made me stick to one main keeper for a mother's keeper! Wanted to mention I was pest free due to @Sierra Natural Science great products! I had some gnat issues but that had nothing to do with how these products performed leaves and foliage were untouched threw out. Gnats are another issue I won't have in the future with house having some leaks in the foundation I assume I can't control much until some earth is moved to fix the moisture coming in more often then should on rainy days and humid days.
This will be final update in the 5x5 but I will have a total weigh in along with smoke report as soon as I get them smokable and inhailable! More to come in the 4x4 tomorrow as well. They will be getting another feeding of Bloom in the morning. I will post updates shortly on the 4 cloned girlscout cookies still in the oven!

20210913_080716.jpg

20210913_080704.jpg
Lovely Harvest @Moto258 ! Thank you plent for your effort!

4x4 update! Day 37! @HashGirl I could really use your help if I'm wrong on my days lol!
Today the 4 gals got 1/2 cup bloom. I might be off on shooting for that 2 week cut off window. So my plan will be to keep an eye out on the progress in a week or two and make decisions on if I should just finish up with microbial teas till ready to start completely cutting off to give just sweeteners to a run off for harvest. Starting today ill be slowly introducing cooler nights to see if this pheno has some color action available! (Hint that's an empty bag @GeoFlora Nutrients !! Thanks again on such greatness threw such kindness!)

20210914_105625.jpg

20210913_090805.jpg

16316355505386972860385813630067.jpg

Back
Top Bottom