420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Moto258

How many plants under there?
4 clones. 1might be coming down at 49 days. I'm finishing the low stress flushes on 2 others that still need some more time while the other 1 should start yellowing out in the leaf department near the 52-53rd day mark. Since this is first time with this pheno I figured I'd change up the trichome department on each to decide the sweet spot.

4 clones. 1might be coming down at 49 days. I'm finishing the low stress flushes on 2 others that still need some more time while the other 1 should start yellowing out in the leaf department near the 52-53rd day mark. Since this is first time with this pheno I figured I'd change up the trichome department on each to decide the sweet spot.
Nice touch on the trichome stagger!

Day 52! Harvest day in the 4x4 for one lucky gal! The 3 remaining will stay for a few more days to stick around to see what more the trichomes have to show. This gal seemed about right with the 30% amber when it came to scoping her out before her last watering a day ago.
Other than that I'll be back to show more when ready to harvest the rest of the bunch!

20210929_095547.jpg

20210929_095012.jpg

20210929_095510.jpg

20210929_095439.jpg

20210929_110643.jpg

Day 56 more of the harvest updates!
Two more gals came down this morning before they seen the light of day they were cut from their roots to remain in the dry den. Just one more gal left to chop! I was planning on giving them a 3-4 day difference in chop to see if theirs a sweet spot once cured. The one gal cut on Wednesday is now being trimmed the rest of the way and in jars as we speak. I'll be giving a smoke report once I get some curing acting going on. I'll be back in a couple more days when the last gal is ready to chop! Cheers 420 fam!

20211003_094240.jpg

20211003_104357.jpg

Day 58! Last gal coming on down tomorrow before lights up! She got her last feeding yesterday so she is Smelling very nice! Colors of purple hues I'm seeing if I'm correct on my sightings.. that's about all she wrote for this gal so I'll post more as the drying and curing process begins here shortly! The pic with the temp and humidity levels are the day time temps while the night time ranges from a 10% drop in temps to a 10% increase in humidity.

20211005_184529.jpg

20211005_184459.jpg

20211005_184421.jpg

20211005_184401.jpg

20211005_184333.jpg

20211005_184326.jpg

Well done! Beautiful flowers Moto! Have a nice stay in trim prison!
Thanks StoneOtter! It has definitely been a lot of work around the garden! I'm sure happy I decided to harvest them in different time frames now! I'm just going to trim up the main fan leaves and call it a harvest till they are dry enough for jars.

Well done! Beautiful flowers Moto! Have a nice stay in trim prison!
Lmao your not joking on the phrase trim prison! I now get the feeling that term is ment for the well understood growers of what it takes to do a full seed to harvest! I could have swore I had the biggest shitty lookin grin of yaaa budddddy on my face the first few harvests but now that grin turned into hours of checking the clock like I did waiting to get out of school back in the day!

Congrats on the harvest, looks great!!

I harvested my 4 plant grow in stages too....really helped with the trimming, but I did se to be trimming for nearly a week which was also no fun ha

Congrats on the harvest, looks great!!

I harvested my 4 plant grow in stages too....really helped with the trimming, but I did se to be trimming for nearly a week which was also no fun ha
Haha yeah I'm just about finished with the three I harvest already! Been dedicating 2 hours each morning while sun rises outside to the trim prison before tending to life outside the garden.. but thank God for brown paper bags to save the day before they dry up too quick!

Update before the next final update before this journal gets wrapped up! I'll have one last update to make since the 4th gsc plant in the 4x4 still is in the dry process.. but so far this is what I have for the 420 family! The small nug jar from 420 magazine holds a couple nuggets from the 5x5 gsc pheno that turned out amazing! Minty fresh!!! Tastes the rainbow! Where's me lucky charms!!!
Now the other jars I have them in order of how they grew in the 4x4 tent. If you can tell in the back section their is missing one larger jar which is the gsc that came down lastly in the tent. I went ahead and snipped the nuggets off the braches thus fine morning since most were about ready anyways. They could have stayed on the branch a little longer but my patience must have left on vacation because I've been itching to get these pics up!! The roots from the gsc belong to the pheno grown in the 4x4 which has that taste and smell that hits on every level! @Weed Seeds Express this hunt for genetics were no doubt very simple since growing with your seeds! Thanks again for the hook up and the chance to grow such greatness! @GeoFlora Nutrients thanks again for sending the nutrients in order to make life thrive for both myself and my garden during this grow! Also thank you for hooking me up with @DYNOMYCO and the soil activator as it was no dought an easy sign of why they are going to be top notch in the cannabis industry! @Sierra Natural Science I can tell you the only products being used in my garden will be from your line! Now that I've learned to use as a systematic source to the pests life if such a brease that I can even bring in from my windows now!!! Ha not seriously but mentally I'm working on the windows to open again one day without having to worry for pests entering! I do have to mention I had a serious problem of thrips at one point but I trusted SNS to slowly rid them the organic route instead of harsh pesticides I almost turned to using before I burned the place down to start over!!! Seriously thank you @Sierra Natural Science!!!! I have a ton left over still that I know my pest problem is over or till I at least run out that is! so I'll be sure to start another journal to give you shout outs for as long as I grow with the gallon you provided me with!..
Thank you @420 again I'm sure you get it all the time but life savors you all are in my life so being a member here will always continue! I might not spend as much time as I was during this pandemic on here but know moto will always lurk on here to find out news and to continue the process you started since 1993 and I'm sure wayy long before even that time! Cheers Thanks all who helped me out along the way!

20211009_144156.jpg

20211009_144146.jpg

20211009_144102.jpg

20211009_144005.jpg

Update before the next final update before this journal gets wrapped up! I'll have one last update to make since the 4th gsc plant in the 4x4 still is in the dry process.. but so far this is what I have for the 420 family! The small nug jar from 420 magazine holds a couple nuggets from the 5x5 gsc pheno that turned out amazing! Minty fresh!!! Tastes the rainbow! Where's me lucky charms!!!
Now the other jars I have them in order of how they grew in the 4x4 tent. If you can tell in the back section their is missing one larger jar which is the gsc that came down lastly in the tent. I went ahead and snipped the nuggets off the braches thus fine morning since most were about ready anyways. They could have stayed on the branch a little longer but my patience must have left on vacation because I've been itching to get these pics up!! The roots from the gsc belong to the pheno grown in the 4x4 which has that taste and smell that hits on every level! @Weed Seeds Express this hunt for genetics were no doubt very simple since growing with your seeds! Thanks again for the hook up and the chance to grow such greatness! @GeoFlora Nutrients thanks again for sending the nutrients in order to make life thrive for both myself and my garden during this grow! Also thank you for hooking me up with @DYNOMYCO and the soil activator as it was no dought an easy sign of why they are going to be top notch in the cannabis industry! @Sierra Natural Science I can tell you the only products being used in my garden will be from your line! Now that I've learned to use as a systematic source to the pests life if such a brease that I can even bring in from my windows now!!! Ha not seriously but mentally I'm working on the windows to open again one day without having to worry for pests entering! I do have to mention I had a serious problem of thrips at one point but I trusted SNS to slowly rid them the organic route instead of harsh pesticides I almost turned to using before I burned the place down to start over!!! Seriously thank you @Sierra Natural Science!!!! I have a ton left over still that I know my pest problem is over or till I at least run out that is! so I'll be sure to start another journal to give you shout outs for as long as I grow with the gallon you provided me with!..
Thank you @420 again I'm sure you get it all the time but life savors you all are in my life so being a member here will always continue! I might not spend as much time as I was during this pandemic on here but know moto will always lurk on here to find out news and to continue the process you started since 1993 and I'm sure wayy long before even that time! Cheers Thanks all who helped me out along the way!

20211009_144156.jpg

20211009_144146.jpg

20211009_144102.jpg

20211009_144005.jpg

Great write up Moto!

:love:

Love the shots of the jars in the tent :high-five:

Nice to have a full compliment of cannameds to bring out the creativity then ;)
I want to try @Weed Seeds Express GSC based on your writing. Lucky for me they are already coming on.
Lucky us!
Lol you aren't kidding! Girl scout cookies so far is a very creative smoke! But also very relaxing and not so paranoid all the time lmao! I recommend @Weed Seeds Express girl scout cookies to anyone I'm very pleased with these genetics! I'll definitely be purchasing other strains to try one day as well..

Last update and I call this journal a wrap/rap which ever one fits the mood.. everything's finished drying and now in the 62% humidity in jars and no more rising in % so the girl scout cookies are stored for safe keeping for when time calls for them again. Thanks again @420 and all the sponsors yall have on the menu I'll for sure be recommending each and every one of them to ones that continue to grow the passion! Cheers stay green!!

20211015_094141.jpg

Congrats on your harvest brother, and thank you for taking us along your journey :bravo:

Wish we could celebrate over a joint of your hard work :Namaste:

Congrats on your harvest brother, and thank you for taking us along your journey :bravo:

Wish we could celebrate over a joint of your hard work :Namaste:
My friend I'm very pleased to have been involved, and thank you again for all you did putting this all together! This is definitely an amazing place truly! And I'll save a top nug just for that honor one day when I'm back in Cali! The ocean has been calling my name for a little release for some time now so I'll definitely private message ya when I'm out your way brother! Man on my word!

Back
Top Bottom