420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Moto258

Hi Mota. I wasn't tracking the clones but after a search through your journal, I discovered they are 36 days in flower. :battingeyelashes:

Hi Mota. I wasn't tracking the clones but after a search through your journal, I discovered they are 36 days in flower. :battingeyelashes:
Haha thanks HashGirl! I wanted to mention again now so all who is watching I'm not proud of this single big gal it's these 4 clones I feel deserve the show for the sponcers sending me all these goodies to grow with!

Congrats on the harvest. I’m days away from my slow big jar dry/burp cycles to be finished…weigh in soon over here. Cheers
Thanks cr8grow! I'm looking forward to a first taste after being taunted to rob from her bush early lol I held back tho! Some scissor hash was all I've been able to tease myself with due to me only getting enough to take a tiny dab haha! Cheers my friend!

4x4 bloom update! All 4 are starting to toss out some orange hairs now! I don't think another feeding will be in the books for the gals. I'm crossing my fingers genetics will allow me to strip them down some now that I want to get more air flow threw the canopies. Either today or tomorrow I'll be doing some leaf removal from main buds blocking sights and anything in the center blocking air flow will get pinched! Lowered the light an inch from where it hung knocking me into the territory of 1100ppfds to the center. Also gals have been slurping up more moisture in the soil region after getting fed once in the morning so ill be watering a quart more in the night when lights off. Dehumidifier now is a resident to the 4x4 tent permanently till the sun comes back up each night! Other than them fine details the smells are strong with this one!

20210917_091403.jpg

20210917_091354.jpg

20210917_091343.jpg

20210917_091331.jpg

20210917_091312.jpg

Congratulations on the recent harvest Moto! The upcoming one looks like a beauty to me!
Thanks Rexer for popping In! Hope all is well in your world! These girls scout cookies are killer! These smells are amazing every morning I open the tent with a smack in the face!!

Day 42 in the 4x4! Humidy lowering down to 45%-40% during day with 45%-50% in the night and now dehumidifier is full on remaining in the tent till harvest.
Smoke report on the 5x5 girl scout cookie was tasty with a hint of pine at release. Amazing terp profiles I went ahead and dried a couple branches to a crisp to get a good whif and taste before jaring the rest to remain in the cure. 2 jars in the 65% while others are in the 63% range during a full 24hr stay in the jar. My total weight will be tearful to see out of a 5x5 but enough to satisfy me as I know not too many watts went into this grow in the long run. My mistakes from underfeeding long in veg definitely made the impact on yields out of the 5x5. You live you learn and I definitely learned how to grow with some great products produced by @GeoFlora Nutrients along the way! Also thank you very much for also giving me @DYNOMYCO to use with the soil activator! The products speak for themselves if you go off their instructions! Here's a few action pics for @Weed Seeds Express on their prized girl scout cookies finishing up! Good smight almighty do they smell gasy right now!! Cheers 420 fam!

20210919_091949.jpg

20210919_091941.jpg

20210919_091917.jpg

Terrific canopy Moto. You’re right to be well pleased with that.
Thanks DonkeyDick! Pleased to see someone that I've been kinda watching grow since I've been a member stop in especially after seeing the stuff comes out of your garden my friend!

Day 44 bloom update!
I haven't pulled out the scope just yet but looks like I'll be checking them out in the next couple days because they seem to be finishing pretty dang quickly! I've noticed the leaves are starting to flush out and show some fall colors. I do this by flushing them out each watering without using any additives besides sweaters and the normal PhD 6.8 I've fed threw out the grow. I'm hoping they flush out more before they are ready for harvest but crossing my fingers this shall not be another learn curve Ill hit using the dry amendments! Not much of an update but they are now getting to that exciting point of a harvests return so I figured I'd show some finishing pics before they finish to quickly on me!

20210921_200317.jpg

20210921_195736.jpg

20210921_195636.jpg

20210921_200350.jpg

4 clones. 1might be coming down at 49 days. I'm finishing the low stress flushes on 2 others that still need some more time while the other 1 should start yellowing out in the leaf department near the 52-53rd day mark. Since this is first time with this pheno I figured I'd change up the trichome department on each to decide the sweet spot.

Back
Top Bottom