420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Moto258

I'm smelling some orange tangy terps coming out of the 5x5! I wonder if my senses are correct! 4x4 has been fragrant since born from seed so I'm excited to see the difference once the 4 clones start to shine some more in flower. Just talking to myself here on this one I just wanted to Interact some!

I'm smelling some orange tangy terps coming out of the 5x5! I wonder if my senses are correct! 4x4 has been fragrant since born from seed so I'm excited to see the difference once the 4 clones start to shine some more in flower. Just talking to myself here on this one I just wanted to Interact some!
Orange tangy terps sounds yummy! I've never had that yet. Hope you have been keeping well my friend. I'm still:cheer: you on!

Orange tangy terps sounds yummy! I've never had that yet. Hope you have been keeping well my friend. I'm still:cheer: you on!
All is well my friend just staying busy and positive is all I can do! Hope your staying well as well buddy!

All is well my friend just staying busy and positive is all I can do! Hope your staying well as well buddy!
Glad to hear it, I'm doing fairly well! Those plants of yours are gonna be awesome, I truly can't wait to see what numbers you get from harvest!

Glad to hear it, I'm doing fairly well! Those plants of yours are gonna be awesome, I truly can't wait to see what numbers you get from harvest!
Thanks Rex! By the smell of these gals in the 5x5 I'm already starting to drool! I've been toking on a lot of the same genetics lately and ready for something different! Cheers brother!

Day 11 in flower for the 4 gsc gals in the 4x4. Basically a picture update for today. I've been training to fill the trellis as they stretch on up. Took off a couple leaves blocking main shoots from shine. Gave them all a good 12 hr microbial brew yesterday with added sea weed extract. They seemed to love it because I woke up to some stinky plants!
Gsc stand alone gal in the 5x5 is on her way to producing some great smelling buds!! Very sticky very stinky very loving the environment! Shes loosing a few leaves here and their but from what I've noticed some phenos are doing this on other gsc comparisons so as long as she doesn't loose too many more she should be just fine finishing out. Some leaves are just dropping on their own while others show signs of a little magnesium issues. I'll be feeding apsom salts in her feed regimen from now till I'm ready to cut her off completely. Thanks again @Weed Seeds Express they gona be some great results! Just the difference I needed here in the garden on terp aroma wise! Enjoy 420 fam!

20210819_101435.jpg

20210819_100432.jpg

20210819_100343.jpg

20210819_101451.jpg

20210819_100228.jpg

20210819_100216.jpg

20210819_100157.jpg

Hey Moto. You're plants looks so neat and clean. Really impressive. That is a beautiful shade of green.
Good job buddy.
:passitleft:
Thanks professor! Truly is a great way to peace the mind my friend! Great passions come with great responsibilities lol I'm passing the joint right back at cha but haven't yet figured out this newer tech savy phone I switched too so the emojis are limited lol!

Day 13 bloom 4x4 gsc clones!
Today I went ahead and gave them 1/3 cup bloom and a defol on a few fan leaves that were in the way of main shoots missing out on some of the main stretch! Light went up to full blast and raised up to get 1000ppfds to center of the 4 plants since they seem to like the power with that extra co2 added by natural mycelium seeing how they are preying nicly each and every day they should be able to handle it. If not I'll back down a few ppfds. Cheers

20210821_175253.jpg

20210821_175213.jpg

Day 15 flower in the 4x4!
Just a small feeding today other then that I've been feeding to a run off past 3-4 days each morning right when lights up. (Hint threw the filthy window!)

20210823_103529.jpg

Love the weed hammock, nice shot
She is starting to smell pretty amazing! The structure of the buds though are almost identical to the apparent northern lights I was growing for a while! The frost and everything spot on!

Don't forget you're supposed to stop feeding her the last 2 weeks. :battingeyelashes:

I agree with cr8. That would be a good Photo of the Month contender, in my opinion. :love:
Thanks HashGirl! By the looks some gsc phenos made it to 81 days in flower! Hopefully I can time it out right for a fall fade!

Don't forget you're supposed to stop feeding her the last 2 weeks. :battingeyelashes:

I agree with cr8. That would be a good Photo of the Month contender, in my opinion. :love:
I took this one other day I might save for photo of the month if I fail this months contest! Hopefully he's eating some of them dang mosquitoes that my place seems to have a ton of!!

20210825_103741.jpg

Back
Top Bottom