420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Moto258

@FelipeBlu ran a hempy grow last year in a 30-gallon Rubbermaid container:

The day he planted it:

BeBo1 30 Gallon Up-pot

The day he harvested it:

BeBo1 - Harvest
You have now inspired me HashGirl! I think this grow might make a turn around I just might have needed the encouragement! And push to be honest! Thanks again my friend! If only if only I had the funds to snag a light to fill my 5x5 I'd definitely be tossing this big gal into this 30 gallon and into the 5x5!
I also wanted to mention that the gsc in my 4x4 tent is trying to flower so I might actually just start the 12 12 tonight! Uggggrh

I have the 640w Nextlight MEGA that also covers a 5x5 area. It grows like a beast! You can see pictures of the grow in my current GSC grow.
Thanks Em! Options Options lol I wish I could try them allllllllll!!

Alright ladys gents and whatever creatures call themselves these days! (Inside joke for the aliens that might be interfering ) lmao! Big changes here big Judy booty got booted from the 4x4 tent! 1/2 cup @GeoFlora Nutrients veg went into the transplant into the final homes they will be in till death do them part! 4 seems like a big crowd but they could be freaks ya never know! I plan to veg another week maybe two but honestly the roots on this pheno are slamming solid so a week might be the sweet spot on my bets for when my next future harvest can finally go into the Callender. Pics take over! (Hint I failed every single test in life when it came to details in writing so if ya have any questions just ask! I won't hurt anyone or any creatures for that matter!) Cheers to a good weekend 420 fam!

20210723_122236.jpg

20210723_105551.jpg

20210723_083428.jpg

Update on clones! I'll dig back into my calendar here soon to find the correct veg date for the 4 gals filling the 4x4 currently. I've only had to give small amount of water to the drain bowls for feed and watered around the edges a bit yesterday. I pre wet the soil as I transplanted into the buckets there in so the roots could have a chance to fill out some more. I also adjusted light so that they were getting a little more intensity than when in the veg tent.
Other than them fine details on the clones I'll be providing details on the 1 gal remaining thats been in the rehab area of my garden when I think she's ready to fill the 5x5 tent here shortly! She's just about healthy enough to throw into flower the only issues I'm having is its been above 90 degrees outside in my neck of the woods and she will be going into a tent that stays below 80 degrees.

20210726_184338.jpg

20210726_184306.jpg

20210726_184254.jpg

20210726_184247.jpg

20210726_145802.jpg

20210726_145736.jpg

20210726_100846.jpg

I have now thanks so much! I just found one that looks like I can get for the 5x5 here soon! Anyone see or grow with the Demon yet!!!? 650 watts!
I believe @Justin Goody uses a Demon light.

Also temps for move indoors from outside is not an issue. They will quickly adjust.
You may see some effects due to light source change. This also will not be to much of an issue. If you don't try to match an LED to the sun. And crank it up.....
Good luck!

Also temps for move indoors from outside is not an issue. They will quickly adjust.
You may see some effects due to light source change. This also will not be to much of an issue. If you don't try to match an LED to the sun. And crank it up.....
Good luck!
Not me! I have a hydra

Good luck!
Thanks Furcifer! I've been looking at a bunch of lights to upgrade to here very soon! Right now I have 2 large t5s currently running the 5x5 for veg that just about weigh the dang tent in half! My next light core is still hanging over bonsai tent but I'll definitely be getting a Sponcers light very soon so that I can put over this one gsc that will have to either go into 5x5 or possibly 10x10 lmao! Hopefully I won't have to upgrade tents too! Just messing around tho 10x10 is wayyyy to big here for me!

Hey @Moto258 I'm using the Demon. It's an excellent light.
Thanks Brett! Do you have pics of them in your garden!? I'm thinking the Demon will be the one you can't beat all them break down parts I seen on the advertised video! Can you relocate the drivers outside the tent!? Or am I just running leds that get hott! If I don't have fans blowing over them it's almost stupid hot!

Here is the best post of my journal to see the 320 W Demon Light.

I have this in a 2' x 4' (60 cm x 120 cm). I run the driver inside the tent. If you contact Elevated Lighting Company they may work with you placing the driver outside. I also run a 6" fan over the driver. My highest tent temp has been 84°F (29° C).

Here is the best post of my journal to see the 320 W Demon Light.

I have this in a 2' x 4' (60 cm x 120 cm). I run the driver inside the tent. If you contact @Elevated Lighting Company they may work with you placing the driver outside. I also run a 6" fan over the driver. My highest tent temp has been 84°F (29° C).
Oh wait! I was thinking of that photon tech when I mentioned the breaking down of the parts! My bad! I have a 2x4 with a sf 2000 but temps get to hot for my liking due to the driver! Pushing 84 when my backs turned not paying attention to the outside temps rising outside. It's been 100 degrees here lately and if I'm not on point with my air-conditioning to the house my tents have a hard time keeping up. I've got ducting running from my house vents to my tents while in flower so that I'm able to bring in cold air when I need the axtra.

20210726_221415.jpg

I have now thanks so much! I just found one that looks like I can get for the 5x5 here soon! Anyone see or grow with the Demon yet!!!? 650 watts!

Hey @Moto258: @Dutchman1990 has one. Not sure if he has an existing journal featuring it. I am will also be highlighting the 650w Demon in my journal. I transplanted some clones and got it set-up. You are more than welcome to follow it.

For grow pics with the Demon, please check us out on Social Media. It was designed to reduce heat while increasing total ppf. Not to mention the boards are low current so they will last a lot longer than others. I have been running it for about a year now. I struggle to get my tents warm enough (I vent my whole basement + my filtered tents). Mounted at the ceiling of my tent, I hit 600 ppfd across the floor. I never have to move it. The penetration is on point. If you have any questions please let me know.

Happy Growing!

Justin

and yes we can add an extension to mount the drivers externally. A cheap and effective solution is a cookie tray and rack. Then point the biggest fan you have on it (6-8"+). The cooler that driver runs, the more efficient the light.

Hey @Moto258: @Dutchman1990 has one. Not sure if he has an existing journal featuring it. I am will also be highlighting the 650w Demon in my journal. I transplanted some clones and got it set-up. You are more than welcome to follow it.

For grow pics with the Demon, please check us out on Social Media. It was designed to reduce heat while increasing total ppf. Not to mention the boards are low current so they will last a lot longer than others. I have been running it for about a year now. I struggle to get my tents warm enough (I vent my whole basement + my filtered tents). Mounted at the ceiling of my tent, I hit 600 ppfd across the floor. I never have to move it. The penetration is on point. If you have any questions please let me know.

Happy Growing!

Justin
Thanks Justin!! So can I private message you once I'm ready for the upgrade? I'm going to start following along to see the Demon more in action on your journal.. thanks for the response all this grow equipment makes my head feel like a kid again at a skate shop!!

Thanks Justin!! So can I private message you once I'm ready for the upgrade? I'm going to start following along to see the Demon more in action on your journal.. thanks for the response all this grow equipment makes my head feel like a kid again at a skate shop!!
Yes you can dm me or comment it on your order. Mention the length you need.

It's a great hobby I really enjoy. There's tons to learn and the reward at the end is similar to a home garden. X100.

Back
Top Bottom