420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

I stand corrected, sorry for such a rookie mistake, they are feminized.

Didn't consider feminized seeds not being able to produce males when coming up with ideas, however think I remember someone claiming they had successfully achieved it.

I don't grow so I haven't had much personal experience, with only one full grow under my belt. Most of what I've learned has been through reports and violations lol Since it's still illegal at the federal level, growing for myself could jeopardize our mission and this entire website, so I sacrifice for you guys and gals. My sacrifice has been challenging though, as there are no growers or dispensaries around me that grow or sell my favorite strain GSC. So I've been vaping Heavy Hitters GSC cartridges for the last few years and haven't had much flower at all. It would be a dream come true to have an unofficial taste testing in NorCal with some of the results, where maybe someone could donate a little of their extras to us :Namaste:
Doin this since 93 and only 1. Hey no biggie I only technically have 3 for the same reasons but. I went and bought a house in a state where I don't have to grgow 1-4 plants in stealth once a year. Woot woot perpetual no more coming back rusty. Only sucks is my my dog is back at home well and my wife too.

Just got seeds today and nutes from Rx, waiting on a tiny home for the P1000 and good to go. Pretty sweet to get genetics from the Netherlands and not a euro company with a California base. They packaging pretty cool like a book with square cutout.

@420 do we get discounts thru mini split warehouse?? It went from 40-50s Nite high 20s low 30s -40 to 81 yesterday and my dwc is just a closet in basement but currently have a dual hose portable getting by with. When I checked it was 98 degree 1 week old plant luckily had giant fans sucked up over a liter but who knows how hot that water got hopefully they will recover they were in track to some nice looking girls.

Wot no sticker @420
20210409_122909.jpg
20210409_122958.jpg
20210409_123205.jpg

Thanks @Weed Seeds Express
Now if I can only get some stickers @420 is perfect timing getting new tent and lighting after weekend ,,think me and the misses r gonna have our own little comparative grow

Got my sticker package today!
Thank you @420

Still no seeds from @Weed Seeds Express.

Noticed some people got tracking on their seeds, why did only some get tracking? Without tracking i have no idea when or if they will arrive.

Fingers crossed... it usually takes alot longer without tracking, plus I have no way of knowing if they are heading my way.

Patiently waiting as I have everything ready to go, but cannot start a new journal until seeds arrive.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer...

Wot no sticker @420
20210409_122909.jpg
20210409_122958.jpg
20210409_123205.jpg

Thanks @Weed Seeds Express
Now if I can only get some stickers @420 is perfect timing getting new tent and lighting after weekend ,,think me and the misses r gonna have our own little comparative grow
Stickers come separate
Got my sticker package today!
Thank you @420

Still no seeds from @Weed Seeds Express.

Noticed some people got tracking on their seeds, why did only some get tracking? Without tracking i have no idea when or if they will arrive.

Fingers crossed... it usually takes alot longer without tracking, plus I have no way of knowing if they are heading my way.

Patiently waiting as I have everything ready to go, but cannot start a new journal until seeds arrive.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer...
Don’t rely on the tracking anyways, it’s a new system their using that still has some bugs, my tracking said they were still being processed and they were at my house lol. Just gotta keep an eye open for them if they tell you they’ve been shipped

It's on

Look what I got in the mail today.

Will pop the beans asap.

Waiting on a new 5x5 tent and maybe a new lamp from mars hydro.

Seedlings dont need a 5x5 so

The race is on and here comes pride up the back stretch,
Heartaches' a goin to the inside,
My tears are holding back,
Tryin' not to fall.

Just reminded me of the feeling I got hearing/seeing the Dead play that song live.

They played it live in Melkweg Amsterdam in in 1981.

20210409_151546.jpg

20210409_152424.jpg

Lol my seeds were at my door within a day of confirmation of shipping,,was impressed with the speed of delivery,,now haven't had confirmation from 420 about stickers tho,,when or if I get confirmation we'll see how fast they can arrive lol

Drivers ready ,,3,,2,,1,,flag drops GO :thumb:

Just reminded me of the feeling I got hearing/seeing the Dead play that song live.

They played it live in Melkweg Amsterdam in in 1981.
1981? What were you doing sitting on your dad's knee watching the show?

Friendly reminder for everyone to please add text above all photo updates to let us know how many days your plants have been growing.

Example: DAY 420

Lol my seeds were at my door within a day of confirmation of shipping,,was impressed with the speed of delivery,,now haven't had confirmation from 420 about stickers tho,,when or if I get confirmation we'll see how fast they can arrive lol

Drivers ready ,,3,,2,,1,,flag drops GO :thumb:
Don't hold your breathe for tracking data on stickers :thumb:

Friendly reminder for everyone to please keep their journals restricted to photos of WSE GSC exclusively :thanks:

Photos and discussions about their parents would be acceptable, just no other breeders or plants please :thanks:

I have 2 og kush just not long started ,was thinking of using them as a comparison to the gsc grow ,,but would keep it to a minimum in journal,,would that b acceptable ??

WEEGrow LED comes out a Special discount for this contest

:circle-of-love:
Code:
420MagazineContest
Only $70 for one 120 watt LED
Valid from April 7 to April 21
Check out WEEGrow Q-1000
What are you waiting for!

20201207110529.png

Do you guys have any options for overseas shipping?? I'm in Australia, but I'd love an excuse to finally pull the trigger on some more lights!!

Still waiting on my seeds, got the stickers a couple weeks ago. The seeds we're part of the first seeds shipped @Weed Seeds Express any idea what's going on with them?

1981? What were you doing sitting on your dad's knee watching the show?
Prolly sittin in a boat with my dad fishing in Canada at the lake - Cottage 420 over there in my avatar.

I have 2 og kush just not long started ,was thinking of using them as a comparison to the gsc grow ,,but would keep it to a minimum in journal,,would that b acceptable ??
No other comparisons unless it’s WSE GSC please :thanks:

As we get the journals going, we've been thinking of how to best title these things so that they are easy to tell the difference between them all. Especially if everyone is going to subscribe to all 40 grows with persistent alerts, it's already becoming a little confusing to see which alerts are who.

Just as we were trying to figure it out, we had what we consider an excellent idea.

420 Magazine Sponsored Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Beez0404

420 Magazine Sponsored Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody

Every one the same and let the members recognize the sponsors in their journals however they see fit. I do however think that Weed Seeds Express should get top billing as they pretty much partnered up with 420 Magazine to put on this grow.

Just a thought to streamline things and give it a neat uniform look

What are your thoughts on this everyone?

If the majority agrees, we can go back and edit the first batch and use this method moving forward.

As we get the journals going, we've been thinking of how to best title these things so that they are easy to tell the difference between them all. Especially if everyone is going to subscribe to all 40 grows with persistent alerts, it's already becoming a little confusing to see which alerts are who.

Just as we were trying to figure it out, we had what we consider an excellent idea.

What are your thoughts on this everyone?

If the majority agrees, we can go back and edit the first batch and use this method moving forward.
Agree

Back
Top Bottom