420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

Opinions appreciated on this please. First time using organic amendments and something is amiss. Started with biobizz light mix soil amended with living soil fertilisers grow mix and wormcast. If you flick through my journal you'll see she started off a nice green and is starting to decline. Just been watered with pH'd water at 6.3-6.5 so far. Due a top dressing at the end of this week. I'm wondering if I amended the soil too lightly in the beginning. Looks a bit like a phosphorous deficiency to me.

I don't believe it's over watering but with it being organic amendments I haven't let her get as dry as I usually would using megacrop in plain light mix. Trying to find that balance.

IMG_20210411_181306_DRO.jpg
IMG_20210412_200841_DRO.jpg

20210411_182244.jpg

Probably be best to post a link to the problem here so you can reach everyone subscribed, then everyone give the advice in your grow journals instead of here, this way everything can remain in your journal. :goodluck:

Probably be best to post a link to the problem here so you can reach everyone subscribed, then everyone give the advice in your grow journals instead of here, this way everything can remain in your journal. :goodluck:
Good point :laugh: Its been a long day.

Thank you for your feedback everyone.

After diving into the title change project, we decided to make a slight change to the structure...

"420 Magazine" didn't flow well by itself...
When we changed it to "420 Magazine's", it didn't flow well with "Sponsored" (two S's back to back)...
So we thought it was best to stick with what we've called it all along, that already flows perfectly.

Here's what we have so far, what are your thoughts?

@beez0404: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Beez0404
@bobrown14: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By BoBrown14
@Camaro1691: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Camaro1691
@CigNv: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Cig
@Dean's Greens: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Dean's Greens
@Fuzzy Duck: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Fuzzy Duck
@Jack420: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Jack420
@Justin Goody: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody
@Ljb1: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Ljb1
@MotaFina: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Motafina
@Moto258: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Moto258
@ProfessorFlora: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By ProfessorFlora
@VetSmoke85: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

Who has a journal up that has not been added to this list?

Everyone please update the name and url of your journals in your signatures :thanks:

PS. @beez0404 @ @bobrown14 if you guys would allow me to put a capital letter on the front of your names, it would make me extremely happy :circle-of-love:
I’m a few weeks out finishing up a grow...I will follow the naming convention when I launch.

Got my sticker package today!
Thank you @420

Still no seeds from @Weed Seeds Express.

Noticed some people got tracking on their seeds, why did only some get tracking? Without tracking i have no idea when or if they will arrive.

Fingers crossed... it usually takes alot longer without tracking, plus I have no way of knowing if they are heading my way.

Patiently waiting as I have everything ready to go, but cannot start a new journal until seeds arrive.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer...
Hi Lime,

We've just implemented Fedex as a shipping method that's we participants their order was sent via regular mail and others with Fedex. I'll sent you a DM to check the status.

This is going to be so bad ass, all forty of you helping each other perfect the growth of this strain.
420 you have to be curious about a meet up like cannabis cup one day in the near future. Just saying I know we all would have to spend a pretty penny to get her done but maybe this could happen by some creative mind here on this forum. Just thinking to myself on this one. Cheers :passitleft::420:

Hi Lime,

We've just implemented Fedex as a shipping method that's we participants their order was sent via regular mail and others with Fedex. I'll sent you a DM to check the status.

@Weed Seeds Express Ya I figured it would be awhile shipping to Canada. I'm use to that lol.

Thank you for the update.

Looking forward to starting a new journey with your genetics!

Will let y’all know when they arrive.

Stickers showed up last week, still waiting for seeds... :nomo:

I only dropped one packet so sure.
That is very generous of you Derbybud but I was only joking; they should be here soon. Thanks for the offer though.

420 you have to be curious about a meet up like cannabis cup one day in the near future. Just saying I know we all would have to spend a pretty penny to get her done but maybe this could happen by some creative mind here on this forum. Just thinking to myself on this one. Cheers :passitleft::420:
It's always been in my vision, just haven't found enough time, energy, help and money to make it happen YET.

It would be kind of weird judging 40 different GSC samples, but sure would be fun lol

Once we get through this first comparative grow and get the process dialed in, we'll start working on a cup.

Meanwhile, we plan to gather some of you for a WSE GSC taste test in NorCal after the first rounds are harvested.

It's always been in my vision, just haven't found enough time, energy, help and money to make it happen YET.

It would be kind of weird judging 40 different GSC samples, but sure would be fun lol

Once we get through this first comparative grow and get the process dialed in, we'll start working on a cup.

Meanwhile, we plan to gather some of you for a WSE GSC taste test in NorCal after the first rounds are harvested.
Count me in been a few years since I've been to Cali but tell ya what it's way past time to visit some great grandparents so Cali looks promising forsure either which way I'll give yall a shout out once plans are set!

Back
Top Bottom