420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

It's always been in my vision, just haven't found enough time, energy, help and money to make it happen YET.

It would be kind of weird judging 40 different GSC samples, but sure would be fun lol

Once we get through this first comparative grow and get the process dialed in, we'll start working on a cup.

Meanwhile, we plan to gather some of you for a WSE GSC taste test in NorCal after the first rounds are harvested.
Wish I could join In the meet up taste :( if you do manage to set up a cup I'd 100% be there no matter the cost make holiday out of it to :)

My beans showed up, so I pulled the trigger...

OK me need help:rofl:how does this device open.!!? Good news tho seeds just arrived! Looks like some action taking place once I figure this small but big dilemma!

16184211924995973609271072153695.jpg

OK me need help:rofl:how does this device open.!!? Good news tho seeds just arrived! Looks like some action taking place once I figure this small but big dilemma!

16184211924995973609271072153695.jpg
I'm waiting for the guy from wisord of Oz to tear threw one of the O's telling me the answer to my door issue here! Thanks Ljb1 I was almost thinking we got advanced here and open sesame was the magic! I sure didn't want to harm one already!

I'm waiting for the guy from wisord of Oz to tear threw one of the O's telling me the answer to my door issue here! Thanks Ljb1 I was almost thinking we got advanced here and open sesame was the magic! I sure didn't want to harm one already!
Sorry should have said do the left as there in the middle but more to the right but it's a surprise haha

We have a special announcement for you all, gather round and please read.

@GeoFlora Nutrients is sponsoring all 40 growers who would like to try their nutrients on this and future grows.

Geoflora Veg: Up to 25 lbs
Geoflora Bloom: Up to 25 lbs

This amount this is good for 10 GSC plants in 15 Gal Pots feeding 12 Oz per feeding
(once every 14 days or 3 applications per cycle based on 12 weeks - do not apply during flush)

Earth Alive's Soil Activator: Up to 25 oz
This amount this is good for 10 GSC plants in 15 Gal Pots mending in 2.5 Oz per pot at transplant.

The GeoFlora team are currently reaching out to all 40 participants via DM with the following questions so they can gauge your needs.

Needed to be sponsored by GeoFlora & Earth Alive
  1. Expected Weeks in Veg phase
  2. Expected Weeks in Bloom phase
  3. Pot Size you plan to use
  4. Number of Pots
  5. Type of growing Media
*Disclaimer: GeoFlora will do their best to accommodate your grow to its fullest. If the size of the grow can not be fully accommodated by the products provided, their reps will reach out to you with usage information/suggestions based on the info you provided so you get the best experience and results.

Also, for some of the offered products there might be a limit to how much they can provide.

* Shipping GeoFlora out of the US could be tricky for some countries, however they will try their best to get the products to every country that will accept the shipment.

We have a special announcement for you all, gather round and please read.

@GeoFlora Nutrients is sponsoring all 40 growers who would like to try their nutrients on this and future grows.

Geoflora Veg: Up to 25 lbs
Geoflora Bloom: Up to 25 lbs

This amount this is good for 10 GSC plants in 15 Gal Pots feeding 12 Oz per feeding
(once every 14 days or 3 applications per cycle based on 12 weeks - do not apply during flush)

Earth Alive's Soil Activator: Up to 25 oz
This amount this is good for 10 GSC plants in 15 Gal Pots mending in 2.5 Oz per pot at transplant.

The GeoFlora team are currently reaching out to all 40 participants via DM with the following questions so they can gauge your needs.

Needed to be sponsored by GeoFlora & Earth Alive
  1. Expected Weeks in Veg phase
  2. Expected Weeks in Bloom phase
  3. Pot Size you plan to use
  4. Number of Pots
  5. Type of growing Media
*Disclaimer: GeoFlora will do their best to accommodate your grow to its fullest. If the size of the grow can not be fully accommodated by the products provided, their reps will reach out to you with usage information/suggestions based on the info you provided so you get the best experience and results.

Also, for some of the offered products there might be a limit to how much they can provide.

* Shipping GeoFlora out of the US could be tricky for some countries, however they will try their best to get the products to every country that will accept the shipment.
We're so excited to be part of this comparative grow! Thanks for having us, 420 Mag! Growers: If you haven't already heard from us, we're sliding into your DMs to get info from you. Just a reminder, we need to hear back from you by Monday! Looking forward to seeing your killer grows!

We have yet another special announcement, how does it get any better than this?

@Sierra Natural Science has offered to sponsor all growers in the GSC Comparative Grow who want to use their SNS-209 for preventative pest maintenance.

The only thing they ask is that everyone use it as their supplemental directions instruct, and if you don't get any or many insects, please hype up the product in the forums.

Unfortunately, due to shipping costs they will only be shipping to US growers, not including Alaska & Hawaii.

If interested, please send a DM to @Renee Roberts saying you want a gallon of SNS-209 and we will forward your contact data from the sticker shipment to SNS for you.

Back
Top Bottom