• Ranzum - Cali Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • slosmokin - Purple Princess

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • N.W.Green - C99 x Indiana Bubble Gum

Votes: 6 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey every one this is my kush plant hope everyone like it was grown in soil and had a flower life of 8 weeks hope u like !!!
105_1910.JPG

so this is my first contest entry. i am entering my pakistan ryder autoflower. she had a tragic accident when she was just starting out, my light fell and burned her main stem forcing me to top her. i thought she wouldnt do very good after that, but now just a few days before the chop here she is.

2012-04-01_01_23_55.jpg
2012-04-01_01_27_49.jpg

you can see how i had to lst her to the max so i could get a decent amount of smoke off of her.

hey guys any thoughts on LSTing a auto? I heard you don't want to stress at all, but clearly this was a successful LST on an auto. maybe a longer life auto strain?

Such a beautiful auto,how long did she take from seed to harvest? Nice entry!

started her jan. 16th, chopped her on april 3rd, so about twelve weeks seed to harvest. i think she would have finished faster if she didnt get decapitated, i feel that stressed her for a bit.

i forgot to mention that i grew these with cfl bulbs, very low budget.

started her jan. 16th, chopped her on april 3rd, so about twelve weeks seed to harvest. i think she would have finished faster if she didnt get decapitated, i feel that stressed her for a bit.

i forgot to mention that i grew these with cfl bulbs, very low budget.

CFL's? That's very impressive.

I'm running in my Sannies Killing Field Purple Pheno #1
42062.JPG
420_23.JPG

Thats a pretty purple.

Gonna have to get some funky coloured MJ one of these days for a grow :thumb:

hey every one this is my kush plant hope everyone like it was grown in soil and had a flower life of 8 weeks hope u like !!!
105_1910.JPG

Sorry guys i forgot to add what it taste like well it tasted like any other kush strong as fuck it was a creaper it would hit u a little then 5 mins past and its like full blown high more of a a head buzz then it turned into more body it last 3 hrs plus the smell was really strong that i had to triple bag it and then u even smelled it a little hope this helps in my chances at this 420 Plant of The Year!

If it is okay with the community id like to change my Plant if thats okay? want to make sure everyone is okay with it. id like to put my Purp x Skunk in since she is allmost done and should be done this month maybe into mid may. and she is very pretty :) <33

Thanks GMP

If it is okay with the community id like to change my Plant if thats okay? want to make sure everyone is okay with it. id like to put my Purp x Skunk in since she is allmost done and should be done this month maybe into mid may. and she is very pretty :) <33

Thanks GMP

Not that I wouldn't love to see your plant but here is the one of the rules mentioned on the first page

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

You should put your journal into your signature if you have one, so people can click the link if they are interested. Go to upper left hand corner, click user CP and go down on the left it says signature. Paste the URL in their and click save,

Not that I wouldn't love to see your plant but here is the one of the rules mentioned on the first page

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

You should put your journal into your signature if you have one, so people can click the link if they are interested. Go to upper left hand corner, click user CP and go down on the left it says signature. Paste the URL in their and click save,

Well the goodnews is that they should still be growing into may ;) so next month woot woot!

Heres my first entry in potm ever, its my purple maroc, grown from seed, it was originally going to be a mother, then i changed my mind, kinda wish i had kept it a mother, but i took clones, in the first pic its right before chopping, in fact i had already removed all the large and yellowing leaves, it had approx 20 tops, a joy to grow, it smelled like cantelope till you disturbed the buds,, then it smelled of soft pine,spice and cilantro
it was the frostiest plant i have grown, its a fast finisher at 7 week, and almost like clockwork at 7 weeks to the day i saw about 2% amber, i chopped at 7 1/2, the second is just one of many i took on harvest day, 3 days ago, i hope you enjoy looking at her, 1/4 as much as i did,pictures truly do not do her justice
POTM412.jpg
DSCI13142.JPG

Back
Top Bottom