• Grand Daddy Black - Chiquita Banana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LizardMate - Black Domina x Northern Lights #5

• Buzzzxx - Zkittles OG Auto

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I gotta enter my most recent hydro plant, Maracuya. She ended up giving me a solid 4oz of top shelf bud and a nice 1 gallon bag stuffed full of trim for future hash-making. To me that's a lot off one plant, especially since she was one of three plants in a 2x4 tent. Please forgive the state of my fridge...the hand-juice wasn't apparent until I used the camera flash (I have since scrubbed it)

That size plant is pretty much to the T of what I grow. I'm a variety SORT of guy so it WORKS. Most of the time the plants end up around 28-32 inches and two full half gallon jars of DANKness. I like to run 3 plants in 5's and two plants in 7's. Short tent(5ft) 5's, taller Gorilla(79") 7's. No matter how I run it, I always end up with 6 jars either way(per tent).

Beautiful plant, she looks well cared for. :cheer:

Ace Seeds Guawi - (Old Malawi Killer x Tikal F5)
Powerful dense tropical buds. Smelled like plumeria flowers after I cut her down. The high got me in the zone for hours, so badass.
20181004_125813.jpg

This is my very 1st plant of any kind ever. I am proud of my NL#5 x Big Bud! I did plant some flower bulbs upside down in a dry window box about 30 years ago.
IMG_3372.jpg
That one didn't work out...

Hey there...besides ease what benefits are there to doing the majority of trim while the plant is intact? (also damn that's a pretty plant!)
For photo ops?

Hey there...besides ease what benefits are there to doing the majority of trim while the plant is intact? (also damn that's a pretty plant!)
Thanks friend.

I have no knowledge of any benefits. But in this case it allowed me to stand up while stripping her of fan leaves and just dropping them on the floor of the tent.

The plant was pretty tall and I haven't had much experience taking this size down. I tried to concentrate the mess to the tent floor! :Rasta:

I thought I would enter one of the Girl Scout Cookie plants from the @Weed Seeds Express / 420 Magazine comparative grow. Grown in a 3 gallon plastic pot and fed @Prescription Blend nutrients she is one of four that I grew in a fairly tight area so she is a bit compressed in stature but there is a lot of plant in that small footprint. Her tall fat colas are courtesy my @Mars Hydro FC-4800 light. She has a pungent, sweet, and earthy terpene profile. Over the last 10-14 days she has really packed on the trichromes making her sticky as heck. I think she's a beauty and hope you do too.

Damn, let somebody else win….:p

I gotta enter my most recent hydro plant, Maracuya. She ended up giving me a solid 4oz of top shelf bud and a nice 1 gallon bag stuffed full of trim for future hash-making. To me that's a lot off one plant, especially since she was one of three plants in a 2x4 tent. Please forgive the state of my fridge...the hand-juice wasn't apparent until I used the camera flash (I have since scrubbed it)

Sublime!:thumb:

Ace Seeds Guawi - (Old Malawi Killer x Tikal F5)
Powerful dense tropical buds. Smelled like plumeria flowers after I cut her down. The high got me in the zone for hours, so badass.
20181004_125813.jpg
What did you pull off of that?

Back
Top Bottom