420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: August 2023

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: August 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow! Look at them awesome entries already! Great job! Id love to smoke your plants! Hahahahahh

Here is the mystery bean! She is weird! Over 6ft tall bursting trichomes solid dense colas! And was about 35days later than her sisters

20230607_094138.jpg

20230610_201234.jpg
Love the way the drop magnifies and distorts the trichome patch underneath it! Killer plant. What a crazy girl.

Love the way the drop magnifies and distorts the trichome patch underneath it! Killer plant. What a crazy girl.
Honestly amazing watching trichomes Bursting. One day I'm like wtf. Is it raining in here....

Then as the week progresses you can physically watch them grow. Start to alter and change. Very viscous!!! If I would of had my dab pen it would have been smoked!

Honestly amazing watching trichomes Bursting. One day I'm like wtf. Is it raining in here....

Then as the week progresses you can physically watch them grow. Start to alter and change. Very viscous!!! If I would have had my dab pen it would have been smoked!
Wow, so that’s a burst trichome that creates the drop? I would never imagine there was so much resin out of a trichome. That’s insane.

Golden Tiger genetics from Ace seeds, beans from a righteous 420 member. Vegged 90 days, 100 days since flipped. Grown in soil with @Prescription Blend. The tent is 4’X4’ and it has filled it wall to wall to almost ceiling with buds. CL🍀
I love that little pully system supporting those colas!

:ciao: Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that we have updated the Guidelines.

This has been added to the guidelines of ALL contests:
If anyone has any questions or problems with ANY of the entries in ANY of our contests, please speak up publicly in the respective contest thread, before the end of the contest or forever hold your peace. Once a winner is announced, that will be the end of discussion, there will be no take backs, unless we made a clerical error.

Back
Top Bottom