420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: August 2023

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: August 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Golden Tiger genetics from Ace seeds, beans from a righteous 420 member. Vegged 90 days, 100 days since flipped. Grown in soil with @Prescription Blend. The tent is 4’X4’ and it has filled it wall to wall to almost ceiling with buds. CL🍀

That's crazy, CL! How wide is she? I'm planning on growing Golden Tiger sometime in the next 6 months. Did you decide to SCROG her before or after she grew so wide?

That's crazy, CL! How wide is she? I'm planning on growing Golden Tiger sometime in the next 6 months. Did you decide to SCROG her before or after she grew so wide?
I never really measured her but the tent is 4’X4’ and I had to supercrop several times to keep her off the walls and getting into the light. I’m going to start harvesting both of them tomorrow. But because of being so big I’ll be doing it in sections. Happy growing HG and please tag me when you start yours. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley: Edit: I quadlined it before it got that size.

I never really measured her but the tent is 4’X4’ and I had to supercrop several times to keep her off the walls and getting into the light. I’m going to start harvesting both of them tomorrow. But because of being so big I’ll be doing it in sections. Happy growing HG and please tag me when you start yours. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley: Edit: I quadlined it before it got that size.

Thanks, CL. How long did you veg for? I had planned on growing 4 long-flowering sativas in a 5x5 tent. The Golden Tiger is the only pure sativa. Do you think I'll have enough room in flower or should I just grow 1 or 2?

Thanks, CL. How long did you veg for? I had planned on growing 4 long-flowering sativas in a 5x5 tent. The Golden Tiger is the only pure sativa. Do you think I'll have enough room in flower or should I just grow 1 or 2?
If it were me I’d start with 2 because you never know what can happen but knowing that it’ll prolly end up being just one. I vegged for 3 months but if you want to grow 2 then I would go 11/2-2 months veg. The extra foot you’ll have in a 5’X5’ would be perfect for one enormous Tiger or 2 pretty decent sized. CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congratulations to
:adore: August's Plant of the Month Winner! :adore:

@Preston9mm - DK Orange

full

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Amazing colors on that orangy-pinkish-purplish densely budded, fat leaved lady! Congratulations @Preston9mm!!

Congrats on the win Preston! Stunning plant!

Back
Top Bottom