Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn I didn't realized I even entered.

the 1st pic is dated Nov 2, 2009
002236.JPG

Updated pic 11/28/2009
001206.JPG

Sorry to update the last photo but I did not realize I was in the running at all and wanted to show the entire growth for the month of November. I mean no disrespect if I broke any rules.

Thanks again to the 420 community for all of ur support!!

I did not even realize I was entered I just posted some pics to show how much they have grown in 2 weeks. This was in the middle of the month. I checked back two weeks later and I saw my name entered so I had to update my photo to show the entire growth the month of Nov. I meant no disrespect!!

Ps: Best of luck every 1!!!!

Every1's plants look great!!!!

I would not worry about it MI-grower I cleared the mater of multi plants with 420 mod and they said it was OK to submit such a pic for the plant contest. It also says in the rules nug of the month that the nug must be dry and ready to smoke and some of the entries are fresh manicured colas and buds not dry and ready to smoke.:grinjoint:

Thanks OGD for that info bro. Best of luck in the contest.

Now that my ladies are starting to flower and bud, I'll remember that for future contest that I enter...

Srry PA I didn't think plants had trimed buds. Oh well. The plants I got on here wasn't but 12- 16" tall and thats the way it looked all the way to the ground. I threw that soil away. But sure did make for a pretty plant. I only got 3/4 of a oz off it. I just want to say alot of pretty plants out there ya'll. Best Luck with all's grows. I think I'm going to throw a Lavender plant in on my next grow. They look like a beautiful plant.

wow this was tough all of them was beautiful, but i voted for norcaliwood the color was amazing:cheer: someday i'll join this contest (when i learn how to grow) lol....:nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom