• greenisland

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • HazeSeeker

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • tintala

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know I dont have a chance in hell in winning, I just want to take the time to say :thanks: for even putting my name in the mix.

So a big shout out to the entire 420 Community. Much Love to every1 out there who has stopped by my journal or has given advice and helped a rookie out.

There are so many great growers out there. Keep doing what you do!! Its sad to see that only one person can a wear the title plant of the month b/c there are many plants of the month, if you really look through these journals. Every1 who grow is a plant of the month winner in my book!!!!!!:grinjoint:

I haven't visited this thread all of Nov, but I just showed up, took a look and threw my vote in there before I looked at the results. I had my favorite, but they all look amazing and I was actually surprised to see that my vote gave Norcaliwood a bit more of a lead, I thought maybe more people would be voting for some of those humongous buds. I guess the royal color of purple pleases more people than expected. Seriously though, they are all terrific plants! I'm sure it's somewhat heartbreaking not to win. I'm not so sure I'd even be able to enter, and have my baby not get as many votes as she deserves!

It does seem that everyones taste is different, to one person a plant may be just like any other while others may think they're unique and amazing...

LoL, i guess im possiblly the only one who didnt vote for my own entry, thats alright, my lady will get her day for POTM...:grinjoint:

Stay down there Oldgrower. Looks like a nice flip over. I love to peek at buds. Hierba. Man a monster. Looks like you got a good place to grow there. Can't beat mother nature. Next year I'll have a green house going to get some maxi wieght out of it. If you got alot of space try a pure sativa. They will fill up any space you have. Irish I love that grreen plant, and that purple one looks sweet too. Butcher's buds looks grreat to. All I can say is marijuana can make a sweet looking flower. GL all with their trips.

Congratulations to this month's winners..

November 2009: Plant of the Month
1st: norcaliwood
2nd: Irish
3rd: Oldgrowerdude

Rep points and titles being adjusted right now ;)

Thanks so much for your participation and congratulations on your respective victories.

Submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition. Please remember to include info on the strain and other sticky icky details ;)

Congrats norcaliwoods! That was the cutest iddy biddie plant I've ever seen! I've got to have some real purple in the garden next season. I'm a real sucker for pretty. Oldgrowerdude, nice grow and congrats on your win too. It was sooooo close, and I am honored to be counted amongst such consummate growers!

Merry Christmas all!

:ganjamon:

Congrads Irish for the first place win ...... it was a tight one for sure....enjoyed it!:cheer::grinjoint:

Thank you, OGD! :battingeyelashes: It was great getting a first place for Nug of November. In this one, Norcaliwoods bested mine by a nose with that luminous lovely of his.:cheer:

This was an exciting competition, and I hope it keeps getting better and better every month. Everyone deserved to win. We should have categories...:ganjamon:

And lest it not be said (though thought and felt in the depths of my heart), THANK YOU TO ALL WHO VOTED FOR ME! Your support is overwhelming and I don't have words to convey my utter gratitude....

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Thx all. Irish you should look into the plant called lavender. I am. It's a sweet looking purp. Been fun yall. Me I never thought I'd even enter a contest but what the hell. I'm not one for all the smilies, contests, ect. But had to try it once. Thx for the votes all.

congratulations to everyone....great looking plants, that's for sure...

I don't know about the rest of you but us clowns are just going to have to burn ours and start over...

good luck to all who decide to do the same..Grow on dudes...grow on

Thats a freebie seed I got from amsterdam seeds she was a a midget that never got more that 12" grown in some dirt that was i don't no ph was way off or something cus just about everything else I grew in that pot even morning glories, which grow anywhere, didn't fair well at all. But it was a surviver. Nites were 36 degree even. I just never had the heart to pull her. Smoke was hardly worth smoking from what I hear. I had acouple other off the hook purples out back as well. Bu that one when it was wet looked neon.

It looks like it might have been an indica/ruderalis hybrid that produced an almost pure ruderalis pheno imo I have seen a couple pics of pure rudie's online and they have a very similar bud structure and waxy leaves, I honestly think pure ruderalis landrace strains would make beautiful house plants because of there short fast life and they come in so many more colors its insane.

Back
Top Bottom