Votes: 4 4.5%
  • HazeSeeker

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • tintala

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: A Weed?

Just curious as to how u came to this conclusion from those 2 pics.
002235.JPG
007177.JPG

It's an expression. "...growing like a weed." Meant as a compliment meaning that it has grown very fast...like a weed.

(I didn't think I would have to spell it out but there it is)

:smokin: :bong:

say irish is that plant purpel or black?either way it's a hell of a shot

:thanks:That would be black, Dain.

As the weather cooled she flushed a light maroon that gradually darkened to a velvety maroon-based black. It was a thrill going out to the garden every morning to watch her change. ;) If you want a peek at how that particular bud turned out, I have her concurrently entered in the nug of the month contest.:battingeyelashes:

muahahah here is my entry

KUSHAGE, 63 days in flower
SDC10334.JPG

SDC10336.JPG

im expecting to get 8oz. off her, it might be more... this is the biggest plant i ever harvested and its tricky making an accurate guess

My submission is an outdoor unknown strain from a seed in a bag i bought. She grew like mad with little attention and no fert's. CAme out very stony and sweet like a mango orange taste smooth and creeper weed. Hits hard and the eatables are hallucinogenic.

bud79.JPG

bud79.JPG

Well I doubt this will even place but its nice to atleast have others be able to see your plants!

Untitled_-_Copy2.jpg

100_1520_-_Copy.jpg

Im sure it will look familiar because Ive entered this strain in this garden before, and well it looks pretty similar, lol. But, its nice a frosty so hopefully its worth looking at. Both of these pics are posted in my grow journal #2. Their getting culled in 4-5 days now...hopefully in time to make it into the 420Nug of the month contest. I love that purple plant norcaliwood! just gorgeous!

The Plant of the Month Poll for November 2009 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

Please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:thanks: We Need More Photos - Please Keep Them Coming :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom