Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Captain Kronic

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Matanuska Valley

Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
re: Plant of the Month Contest: October 2010

Nice pictures Captkronic. I like the one with your campaign slogan in it.

This is the G13 Pineapple Express..Cloned from hydro in March and planted outside on Memorial Day. The pictures were taken September 19th and are about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks from chop time. Super sticky, fruity smelling buds...Huge buds.
100_6646a.jpg

And close up Princess Pineapple express with her crown
100_6644a.jpg

Here's my entry:

SPace Queen. These photos were taken on day 49 of flower, just moments before I harvested her. She was grown in coco coir, went into flower at 4 weeks from seed, and grew to about 34" in height. A real delight to grow...large dense nugs and a subtle sweet citrus scent. It's hard to see in the photos, but the cola is roughly the size of my forearm. Enjoy!

SQ1.PNG

SQ2.PNG

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

OOPS!!

My entry is 'SPEED' Queen, not Space Queen....Sorry for the mixup!!

Man I feel so left out... I have nothing worthy to post... How about a cute dog contest lol

Seriously, great turnout Everyone.

Can someone please explain to me why we start this contest on the 15th of the month instead of the 1st?

Soniq420 is out on a business trip and I don't want to bother him with it.

Logic tells me to start them on the 1st, accept submissions until the 15th, vote until the last day of the month and announce winners on the 1st, then repeat cycle.

Thank you for your wonderful submissions, feedback and support. :)

Can someone please explain to me why we start this contest on the 15th of the month instead of the 1st?

Logic tells me to start them on the 1st, accept submissions until the 15th, vote until the last day of the month and announce winners on the 1st, then repeat cycle.

I always wondered that myself.

My entry - Medijuana...my first ever plant

medi_1.jpg

DSC_04421.jpg

I'm not saying that I'm going to vote for it (not saying I'm not, either - there might be more entries and in truth, I haven't compared all the ones that I've seen yet).

What I AM saying is, "Great results for a first run. +Newbie REPs."

You and Odin aren't the only one that are wondering. I would think that either your idea or having the entry period be the entire month with a short voting period immediately following would make more sense than the current setup - one has the entire contest period within the month it applies to, and the other one allows people to enter during the entire month.

BtW, all plants look great (as always) and, while only one person can win the contest each time, everyone who enters (and their plants) are winners in my book.

How about a competition just for us first newbies...seems the odds are stacked against us/me here :) sure gives inspiration tho...awesome!! :thanks:

Hay 420 maybe you could make a 420 Contests for people that have been here longer then let say,
(( Feb 2005 )), Maybe I can win that, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ok maybe Not... :peacetwo:

MV... :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom