• ColaCalyx - Zamaldelica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nivek - Dr. CBD

• BubbleBucketz - Deluxe Sugarcane

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This contest is now closed to entries and the poll has been posted for your vote.

There is a full list of all eligible plants in the first post in the thread for ease of comparison.

Let the voting begin!
:goodluck:

Didn't know You can vote for yourself?

I wouldn't..but someone has... lol
People do in all the contests that are member voted. I can't bring myself to do it either. Could be my downfall in nug of the month. I believe some save their own vote until the end if they think they'll be in the race too. Personally think that's just not cricket. But it is what it is.

I wouldn't..but some have.. lol
I believe in myself and yes I voted for my plant,:yummy: and the way I see it why not? Now the other plant I have in my current grow is a different story, it turned it into something different. But at least I know what I did wrong and have learned something along the way. This is wonderful journey and glad to have all the like minded individuals along for the experience. I can also see the other side of this but I am who I am and I can only be meself.:peace:

Any way it goes IMHO they are all perfect:circle-of-love: and would be proud to be able to claim each and every one of them. Good job to all.:thumb:

I wouldn't..but some have.. lol
Yup I don't think that's fair. Honestly. IMHO
Obviously one would think their plant/pic is the best or they wouldn't have put it in. Right? Why not raise others up?

I also think that once you vote it should be locked in. No changes. Keeping it honest.

Best of luck friends

I can see both sides of the argument. I'm not sure how to feel about it. Personally I don't mind if voting for ourselves was removed, I voted for myself but also definitely like other peoples plants in here and in some categories I like them more than my plant, so many beautiful ones, I assumed I wasn't going to have any votes, so just shot myself a vote and was surprised to see I had some votes.
had I not been voted for and I only voted for myself I would of been happy to see I had at least a vote for myself, because in my head I'd of told myself at least people will think to look at my plant because it's been voted for.
or as @Farmer Reading said a horse in the race.

it's a pretty opinionated topic, maybe we should have a vote on that too haha!

I can see both sides of the argument. I'm not sure how to feel about it. Personally I don't mind if voting for ourselves was removed, I voted for myself but also definitely like other peoples plants in here and in some categories I like them more than my plant, so many beautiful ones, I assumed I wasn't going to have any votes, so just shot myself a vote and was surprised to see I had some votes.
had I not been voted for and I only voted for myself I would of been happy to see I had at least a vote for myself, because in my head I'd of told myself at least people will think to look at my plant because it's been voted for.
or as @Farmer Reading said a horse in the race.

it's a pretty opinionated topic, maybe we should have a vote on that too haha!
I plan to win the race someday!
Lol

We've had enough drama in our contests to last a lifetime, so I'll make this short and sweet.

We're not changing the ability to vote for yourself, and once you vote you cannot change your vote.

Hope that settles that :thanks:

Some great plants this month, who will you vote for? :cheer:

No matter what, every month the entries are fire. A real showcase that displays the passion people have and the quality of this community. It gives that extra bit of gravity to having that title next to your name too.

Exactly. With nearly 159,000 members and only a few monthly contests each year I would think we wouldn't have to keep voting for the same people over and over again. I would think a one and done for the winners would help get more new contestants involved that wouldn't normally submit a photo because of some of the competition (like stated above). Alas it is more a popularity contest than based on actual content with some groups of growers out there constantly voting for each other, making them hard to beat each month.

I'm just happy to have a contest and submissions be able to vote in and on. One of these months I'll have a pretty lady to submit.

We've had enough drama in our contests to last a lifetime, so I'll make this short and sweet.

We're not changing the ability to vote for yourself, and once you vote you cannot change your vote.

Hope that settles that :thanks:

Some great plants this month, who will you vote for? :cheer:
I hope No one takes my comment negatively?

I'm still fairly new and wasn't totally aware of the rules, that's all.

This contest brought me outta my shell, sort of speak, and the members here were very friendly and attimate I start a journal.... and I have!

...so really its all good.

Still figuring everything out is all lol

Good luck to all , Your all Winners in my books. Peace and Love

Lime

Exactly. With nearly 159,000 members and only a few monthly contests each year I would think we wouldn't have to keep voting for the same people over and over again. I would think a one and done for the winners would help get more new contestants involved that wouldn't normally submit a photo because of some of the competition (like stated above). Alas it is more a popularity contest than based on actual content with some groups of growers out there constantly voting for each other, making them hard to beat each month.

I'm just happy to have a contest and submissions be able to vote in and on. One of these months I'll have a pretty lady to submit.

I was just thinking y'all putting my fancy community college degree to work. I think we had 72 people vote in November.
If .25% of our total membership voted in this competition(math and stuff) that would be approximately 400 votes. If the community can get more members involved than statistics will do its job.

Peace,

I think they do a pretty good job promoting the contests, there isn't much more you can do that isn't twisting someone's arm or consider campaigning which is why limiting the amount of times you can win would possibly the simplest solution to allow for other members to win contests (which is already done is most of the contests). I'm not sure what one would do with all those titles under your name anyways. :rofl:

:rofl: That's hilarious. In the British military once you have an operational medal it doesn't matter how many times you deploy on that operation again you've got the medal already and that's it. I suggested maybe each time it should get slightly bigger:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom