Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Falstaffo - Critical

• TriangleCheese - Blue Cheese

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Morning everyone :love:

I promised to come back when I thought I had something to excite you. :battingeyelashes: Meet Carnival 6.1, my latest hempy marvel. In fairness, BrixNewb shares credit for her survival while I traveled. Living in the home of another grower came in mighty handy this year. :green_heart:

She was illuminated her entire life under @TimberGrowLights, COBs in veg and qbs in flower, where she literally filled my 27”x27” tent. :laughtwo: Training to contain her safe zone under the light turned her into a Carnival volcano with a bubbling caldera of buds. Following Graytail’s lead on upcanning after the stretch ultimately yielded a harvest in excess of 9 ounces. :blunt:

I started her on RX Green Technologies nutes and switched to Mega Crop 2.0 at flip.

She’ll be my last for a while. I’ve just signed a lease on an apartment in a senior high rise and have to work out stealthy gardening on steroids before I dare risk another grow.

She took me out in style. :circle-of-love:
So good! :yummy:

Here’s a Dark Devil Auto I grew with my veg plants, it came out almost entirely foxtails. It smells like Grape Koolaid made with turpentine. I grew it in hempy with MegaCrop 1.0 and CalMag.

80573D0E-42BC-4781-A47D-8D329916F029.jpeg
E0C38440-453E-4D93-BC37-682ABD5EDFB3.jpeg

Oh my goodness Doob! She picked up even more foxtails and went deliciously purple.

I’ve seen this specimen ladies and gentlemen, and it is a beaut! :thumb:

Berry mixed with fuel would be the way I describe my DDAs.

If you haven’t already, this picture, or one similar if you have it, would be a great entry for the gallery contest. It’s haunted me since I saw it yesterday and this is the fourth time I’ve come back to this thread to see this particular shot. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Good morning Mr. Monster! Stopped me in my tracks. :laughtwo: I see she brought her team with her. Good deal.

Here we are again, my friend. :Namaste:

She’s a beauty, and goodness gracious, do I love that greenhouse space. Someday..... :green_heart:

Morning SS!:ciao:
It used to be a lot nicer when it was just built and before the solar film between the glass panels started to break apart due to years of extreme heat. It still works for growing plants on the cheap though with only having to pay for the use of a fan to keep the air circulating and the room cool for the most part.:blunt:

Thanks for the reps. as always and best of luck this month in the contest. I see you entered a beauty of your own with that bushy Carnival 6.1 which I myself have never had the pleasure of growing or even trying. Someday! :goodluck:

this is a WOS Colombian gold I started 12/12 from seed to keep small, but not this small.
I thought it might have been a different seed since it had wide fat fan leaves, but after smoking a test bud yesterday, it took me back to 1978 CG, mmmmmm

this is a WOS Colombian gold I started 12/12 from seed to keep small, but not this small.
I thought it might have been a different seed since it had wide fat fan leaves, but after smoking a test bud yesterday, it took me back to 1978 CG, mmmmmm

Mmm.... that would have been about the same time I had my wonderful CG experience Hash Hound. Well done! :high-five:

I see you entered a beauty of your own with that bushy Carnival 6.1 which I myself have never had the pleasure of growing or even trying. Someday! :goodluck:

There’s a seed project for Carnival in the wings. When it works out I’ll keep you in mind for a stock. I’ll pass by your way one of these days. :battingeyelashes:

She is about 8 weeks old. Another couple weeks I think she will be pretty nice. Pretty happy with this being my first grow. Of the 4 plants, all the same strain, all 4 look completely different from each other. But this one is a foot taller than all of them for some reason.

:laughtwo: There’s just no telling. Every time I plant two seeds of the same strain I get two different looking plants. Lol!

Good luck with her and the contest. :hug:

You got her to go all wonderfully colorful Orlando! :thumb: I love it when they do that. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom