420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: May 2021

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: May 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The poll closed at midnight and a winner has been chosen. Thank you to everyone that entered, we look forward to seeing more of your amazing plants next month.:high-five:

Congratulations to
:adore: May's Plant of the Month Winner :adore:

@Stunger - Godfather OG

1622532745431.png

1622532937965.png
Congratulations @Stunger Incredible my friend. :love:

Congrats, Stinger !
I can only imagine what she'd look like if that balcony rail was 3 feet higher:oops:.. there's a lot of beauty in that compact bush :bravo:

Awesome plant! Congrats on your nomination :bravo:
Thanks a lot Furcifer!
Congratulations @Stunger, that's a beautiful plant, should keep you well stocked for a bit!!

Congratulations on the win @Stunger It is very well deserved. Your skills are obvious and your specimen is impeccable. Keep up the great work.
Cheers Pat, thanks for the congrats!
Wow, a double win!
Congrats (#2) on doing some super growing among super growers.
Thanks very much Justin!
Congratulations @Stunger!:bravo: Great job with that beautiful gal. :thumb: :love:
Cheers CM, thanks for comments!
Congrats Stunger :bravo: :thumb: :Namaste: :peace: :meditate:
Many thanks Dwight!
Great work @Stunger . She was an extremely impressive bush. With those space limitations you did an outstanding job of keeping everything even. How’s the smoke?
Thanks Chef, I would say the Godfather OG was the 'hammer' of the crop!
Nicely done on the double win Stunger! That GOG is a beauty, and all below the edge of the balcony rail. :welldone:
Thanks very much Shed, yep the balcony rail is the cut off point!
GJ Stunger:passitleft: She is a beauty :morenutes:
Cheers TC, thanks for that!
Congratulations @Stunger Incredible my friend. :love:
Thank you very much Bill!
Nicely done and well deserving; Light up a bowl for the double win. :bong: :passitleft: who's playing :theband:

I don't know.
Cheers Tokin, thanks for your comments, I've been lighting up double bowls for the double win!
Congrats. Hope to see her when she finishes! She’s pretty
Cheers Spitz, thanks for that!
Congrats, Stinger !
I can only imagine what she'd look like if that balcony rail was 3 feet higher:oops:.. there's a lot of beauty in that compact bush :bravo:
Cheers Carcass, but yeah if only I had more height to have fun with, that would be really great, it'd be lovely to grow a real monster!

Back
Top Bottom