Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Farmer Reading - Hillweed

• Jack420 - Purple God

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got them from I think it's 2 fast 4 bud
Fastbuds 420? All their stuff is supposed to be auto. Cropking was the one who sold me the wrong seeds.

Fastbuds 420? All their stuff is supposed to be auto. Cropking was the one who sold me the wrong seeds.
Huh. I get auto seeds from 420FastBuds all the time. All autos. And I've never once had an issue. They all pop. Maybe I've just been lucky.

Yeah tbf I brought 20 all different strains and they were only ones that it happened to

Huh. I get auto seeds from 420FastBuds all the time. All autos. And I've never once had an issue. They all pop. Maybe I've just been lucky.
This was about 2 years ago I think but was only 3 that it happened to out of 20 and bud was good plus I never grow a photo before them lol

I just checked out all the consolidated entries, it's way easier that way and a nice thing the mods do for us. WOW. There are some half decent plants in here! :rofl: What a month of entries, it's truly incredible. Any of these plants could easily win this contest. Good luck everyone! Let the voting begin!!

I just checked out all the consolidated entries, it's way easier that way and a nice thing the mods do for us. WOW. There are some half decent plants in here! :rofl: What a month of entries, it's truly incredible. Any of these plants could easily win this contest. Good luck everyone! Let the voting begin!!
Agreed Jon...they're all half-ass enough :rofl:
Beautiful nominations in every category this month...as always, though. I like just looking at all the purdy pics:high-five:

I will toss my hat in the ring, but hesitantly, as there are nothing but amazing plants and photos ALREADY. I love the photo contests. SO much fun. Good luck everybody!

Here's my Slurricane, current grow, on Day 114 of grow/Day 44 of flower.

She's the only one of the three photos in this grow to turn color like this. You can see the green plants in the background. Just as sweet, but this Slurricane is a virtual color factory.

Plant of the Month Entry.jpg

Plant of the Month 2.jpg
Red filter?

Red filter?
Nope. That's what she looks like that day. She was all pink before now that she's mostly purple. Several of those outer pink leaves turned brown and died and what's left is mostly purple. The flower booster from my light is engaged, which adds a little red, but you can look in my journal and see her on any day in comparison to the other plants. That's what she looks like.

Here's a shot of her today:

Field O SLURRICANE 11 20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom