• Farmer Reading - Bud Monster

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Future#1 In veg close up before defoliation and flip to flower

8C60A4B3-B3F9-41BA-ACAD-86E10E398E89.jpeg

EDEC3D01-658A-4001-A92C-EA6264F9C0F8.jpeg

WOW, SO MANY AMAZING ENTRIES!!!

In the spirit of Halloween I give y'all Bud Monster. A plant I benchmarked against my Juniper bush.
Nicole Kush from Garden of Green Cali Line via Expert Seeds, grown in mostly Sohum Soil.

Shot from the Northeast---

Shot from the Southwest---

Now I know what happened to my dog.

Good Luck:Rasta::Rasta:

Damn!

The suspense in month's contest is about who doesn't win! There ain't a second-place plant in the whole bunch. :Rasta:

Might as well try. My Sugar Breath Outdoor attempt. Everything outside is fighting the wpm and i think I will take her down in the coming week. Just love the purple the buds turned into

5F1DAF9C-9CEF-44E4-B5AE-D2610AD4A0E8.jpeg
Please post a smoke report on this when it's ready? I was going to grow this this current outdoor grow, in fact it's even in my journal title, and the one seed I had of it wouldn't pop. Is yours from Humboldt Seed Organization? Sure is a pretty plant. I wanted to grow it for the terpene profile. I figured it would be super sweet and dank.

Girl Scout Cookies from Weedseedexpress....

Fantastic entries as per usual. Well done everyone.
:passitleft:
The entries really are great. Yours is spectacular. That bud...those are it's real colors, right? That picture is not color enhanced in any way? That's absolutely beautiful, maybe the deepest, coolest shade of purple I've ever seen. I didn't see anyone else get that color from the GSC Comparative Grow, also WSE seeds....think you just got the extreme purple pheno? I'd never be able to close the tent if I grew this. It's mesmerizing to me. And weirdly, you can't tell from the plant picture that THIS is what the buds are. Blown away. Ok, done drooling, sorry...lol.

Wow! That purple is magnificent! That might be the most beautiful Bud I’ve ever seen.
So funny. I didn't see this til now and I just said almost the exact same thing. Lol.

Please post a smoke report on this when it's ready? I was going to grow this this current outdoor grow, in fact it's even in my journal title, and the one seed I had of it wouldn't pop. Is yours from Humboldt Seed Organization? Sure is a pretty plant. I wanted to grow it for the terpene profile. I figured it would be super sweet and dank.

Just out of curiosity, since I'm majorly into terpenes as well, what terpenes does it have?

Just out of curiosity, since I'm majorly into terpenes as well, what terpenes does it have?

Sugar Breath terpenes​

Certified Strain Science

The most abundant terpene in Sugar Breath is myrcene, followed by pinene and caryophyllene.
DOMINANT TERPENE

Myrcene (herbal)
Earthy, peppery aromas and flavors. The most common terpene. Ranges from a little bit chill to sedative chill. Also found in thyme, lemongrass.
OTHER TERPENES
Pinene(pine)Caryophyllene(pepper)

Here's my Stankberry @GeoFlora Nutrients grown.
Duuuuude....I want to grow a plant like that next season. Spectacular job Otter.
Impossible:circle-of-love:voting today! So many great plants!
Seriously Otter. So many awesome pics. I'm going to make it easy on myself...and NOT vote for myself.
And compete against Baked's pic here? No way! Not this month anyway. ;)
Thanks Shed. Much appreciated. Crossing my fingers!!! Lol thanks again for the nudge to enter. I forget to come here. Why?! So much fun! It's the stress of voting I think.

Back
Top Bottom