420RR's First Journal 2013 Jack Flash Hydro SOG Grow

Re: 420RR's First Journal 2013 Jack Flash Hydro SOG Grow Powered By Blue Planet Nutri

Here is an update if any one wants to see.
plant_growth_053.jpg
plant_growth_052.jpg
plant_growth_051.jpg
plant_growth_050.jpg
plant_growth_049.jpg
plant_growth_048.jpg
plant_growth_047.jpg
plant_growth_046.jpg
plant_growth_045.jpg
plant_growth_044.jpg
plant_growth_043.jpg
plant_growth_042.jpg
plant_growth_039.jpg
plant_growth_040.jpg
plant_growth_041.jpg
plant_growth_038.jpg
plant_growth_037.jpg
plant_growth_036.jpg
plant_growth_035.jpg
plant_growth_034.jpg
plant_growth_0311.jpg
plant_growth_0301.jpg
plant_growth_0291.jpg
plant_growth_0281.jpg

Re: 420RR's First Journal 2013 Jack Flash Hydro SOG Grow Powered By Blue Planet Nutri

looks like a factory of happy thoughts and dreams:)

looks like a factory of happy thoughts and dreams:)

And on wheels no less!!!
:thumb:

Hey mcloadie, It was on wheels, many many years ago! Its a very old trailer with a screen porch added on, etc.. lol. Its stationary, if it ever moved again it would probably fall apart. LMAO! I bought it as is, when I was married. Now that Im divorced and single, I have made some adjustments for all my new girlfriends! LOL!

Thanks everyone for the compliments.:thanks:

Hey mcloadie, It was on wheels, many many years ago! Its a very old trailer with a screen porch added on, etc.. lol. Its stationary, if it ever moved again it would probably fall apart. LMAO! I bought it as is, when I was married. Now that Im divorced and single, I have made some adjustments for all my new girlfriends! LOL!

Thanks everyone for the compliments.:thanks:

:rofl:
Love it..

:popcorn:

Hoping you are well, HP. Digging the new name, btw - let us know you are doin' a'ight when you get a minute, k?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom