5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

Forgot to add this pic. Sweet Confidential has rooted and will be getting kicked out of the dome today or tomorrow. If you do not know the strain it is one of the craziest growing plants out there and takes forever to flower but worth it.
20140607_195456.jpg

Hey man I just bought a light from top led and it doesn't seem as bright as what I see from yours and 3 of my bulbs are out rite out the box ....have u had any problems

You should have one led per square that you do not see on. It is a uv led. your eyes can not see that color. The uv makes plants resin grow. Do you have pic of it on in room.

The lights that are out may actually be Ultra Violet light which you and I cannot see, or you may be correct. Did the company provide you with a L.E.D. layout so you know which diode is which? If not maybe the company could start to add such a diagram in the packaging.

It looks red ish and I can't figure out how to add a picture

That is a uv light. all three will look a like. Your eyes can not see uv. Trust me they work awesome. To do pic click on gallery on top left then click on upload photo.

There is a link in my Signature

Click the green link in my sig.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Before you upload a photo make sure you view it in a viewing program, rotate it the right way, then save it in the proper orientation before uploading to the gallery.

Here is a pick of my 144x3. look and you will see one led per light panel is a uv . it is the led with the tinny little white dot in pic
20140224_181251.jpg

two questions.

if UV light adds to the resin output, can you buy just UV lights and place them within your garden without the led setup?

is your light the (Reflector LED Grow Light 144x3w ) from top led that is a real nice price (ive always been told to look at spending 1000+ on a good led system) if this has good results i will spend the 250 no problem

Back
Top Bottom