6 Plant Journey

Happy Sativaday Aztec:)
the girls look real close now and quite lovely I might add:)

May have to tie that bad boy up if get any heavier lol.

+reps

yah i do actually have them tied down with my ninja floss u can barely see lol, gotta floss my babies teeth :) but it gets the job done

Happy Sativaday Aztec:)
the girls look real close now and quite lovely I might add:)
thank you fishy thank you and i hope they smoke as good as they look :thumb:

hello evryoneeeee, so i pulled a couple of nugs of from the very bottom, and they all had a seed in them atleast :(
what does that mean, but i dried it out and smoked a bowl of it it was high quality i was stoneddddd but i am wondering how it could have got pollinated if i can still see pistils and no nannerssss anyways?:/

More then likely something went herm on you. Bummer, but does not sound like a big outbreak.

IMG_35702.jpg

a fnished beer with my ladie the other day

Happy Friedday Aztec
hello evryoneeeee, so i pulled a couple of nugs of from the very bottom, and they all had a seed in them atleast :(
what does that mean, but i dried it out and smoked a bowl of it it was high quality i was stoneddddd but i am wondering how it could have got pollinated if i can still see pistils and no nannerssss anyways?:/
If you didn't have a male and you don't see any nanners then it hermied in the flower. this is a good thing:)
more than likely those seeds are100% fem seeds. this is one way breeders get them to sell to us:thumb:

Nice cola, about how much longer you think it has?

thank you craw, and maybe another week for two of my plants, my other two im gnna chop down in like 2 days :) so im almost done

Happy Friedday AztecIf you didn't have a male and you don't see any nanners then it hermied in the flower. this is a good thing:)
more than likely those seeds are100% fem seeds. this is one way breeders get them to sell to us:thumb:
ohhh what nice nice , well i just hope its just a couple seeds and more bud haha, but ill just save those suckers and re plant them :high-five:

AZTEC, LOOKING GOOD THERE +REPS:peace:

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom