600 Watt Tent Setup Using SSAM #4

You take great close up shots with excellent detail. Does the camera have a white balance feature? The only thing missing from those great pics is color balance to offset the light. I only mention this as I didn't know how to use it until someone here mentioned it to me.

Great job!

its weird how over time that master" _ _ _ _" has changed its leaf ahape. in your early vegging days the leaves seemed wider and rounder now they seem a little more sharp and pointed. maybe im high right now and cant remember too well but i swear your plant has changed lol

I know the earlier parts of vegging they had the fat leaves going on.
Its the same plant! I am really liking this plant though. Plenty resin and it is plumping up as we speak! I got a mother started just in case this strain is something I want to grow again.

peace 253
keep em green!

I know the earlier parts of vegging they had the fat leaves going on.
Its the same plant! I am really liking this plant though. Plenty resin and it is plumping up as we speak! I got a mother started just in case this strain is something I want to grow again.

peace 253
keep em green!

im liking that plant too. that one looks real nice right now. i wish i had more room to start a mother. yourdoing good in here bud. your going to be harvesting here soon and being one happy camper

I need to figure that out! can you give me some tips 70's grower?

Im glad you liked the close ups! I would like to see the first pic without the hps color! so frosty!

The white balance setting is usually a Light bulb icon. THats what you want. What is the brand and model of camera? I will find you a link to the manual that shows how to do it.

Twelve12 turned me on to using white balance and I am greatful he did.

Ok sorry for the delay guys. I am going to be posting some fresh new pics tonight. Things are starting to get interesting. I am super happy with the agent orange not a picky eater at all and it is soo frosty already. My master cross is another winner. Distinct kush smell with some citrus and floral notes as well. I will run both of these strains next run. Each will get there own 600 or 1000 watts of light. I will also be starting some reg seeds so I can begin breeding and creating some new flavors.

Until later tonight;)

Alright guys I am finally free to update this shit. I have had my hands more than full the past couple weeks.

It is day 35 from the switch. The pics are from two days ago. Things are going well. In the pictures you will notice some discoloring to some of the leaves on the master and the kings kush. could someone tell me what they think it is? I am guessing it is Ph but not sure. The problem is not getting worse but it is week 5 so it is important to pay close attention.

Here is the agent orange never having a problem.
update_feb16_001.JPG

update_feb16_005.JPG

The kings kush
update_feb16_012.JPG

the master cross
update_feb16_015.JPG

update_feb16_006.JPG

from the top
update_feb16_010.JPG

enjoy

:high-five:Wow those girls look frosted! I'm diggn the agent orange!

yea that agent orange is looking like its going to be some dank. i dont see too much wrong. the discoloring may be something small thats already been sorted out. but if it not gettin rapidly worse then you can breath a little. they look great your plants lok healthy to me. the spots that are discolored could be some sort of nute def or something like that. ph could be an issue but my ph problems always end up in droopy, and yellowing of my leaves

The girls look great. THis is the best time of growth IMO. They change drasticly almost daily. It almost looks like some nute got spilled on the leaves. As long as it doesn't spread I would not be concerned. If it spreads, I would flush good and re-nute on that plant.

yea that agent orange is looking like its going to be some dank. i dont see too much wrong. the discoloring may be something small thats already been sorted out. but if it not gettin rapidly worse then you can breath a little. they look great your plants lok healthy to me. the spots that are discolored could be some sort of nute def or something like that. ph could be an issue but my ph problems always end up in droopy, and yellowing of my leaves

Thanks for checking in 253. The girls are fine I was just a little bit concerned with the discolored leaves! I have two mothers started one agent o and one of the master crosses!

The girls look great. THis is the best time of growth IMO. They change drasticly almost daily. It almost looks like some nute got spilled on the leaves. As long as it doesn't spread I would not be concerned. If it spreads, I would flush good and re-nute on that plant.
Everything has stayed to just the leaves affected!
not spreading at all. One of the kings kush suffered from N deficiency throughout the grow. This was one of the problems running different strains all off of one rez!

I have some exciting things happening soon here. I will be moving and the house I am moving to has a nice dark and cool basement! The possibilities are endless now.

Thanks for checking in 70's grower!

Oh snap a basement grow, the things you could do with all that room...

I want to turn it into a perpetual basement! I need to get over there and check it out but I am waiting for the people to move out! I will be all settled by the 1st of april. The current grow is going to be harvested 1-2 weeks before my birthday cant wait to treat my self to some new glass and a nice big toke of the sweetest cheeba! hahaha

Have a good presidents day everyone!

:popcorn:

Those are some beautiful looking ladies in that tent! :bravo:

Any issues with heat running the 600w in there? I'm curious what your temps in/out of tent are, and what you use for a fan/filter. I run (2) 400s in mine, but a single 600 is tempting down the road. Sorry if you've covered this - I need to get caught up! :)

Mostly wanted to be subbed and watch those beauties fatten up! Good luck with the move, and congrats. :thumb:

farmboy420 said:
I have seen this set up and like it, they have one at my local hydro store and it is about 1200.....where did you get yours, online?? I currently grow in a shed in my back yard but I know my neighbors wonder what the lights are, look forward to following you r progress, I am starting a new crop with Grape Ape and some Purple Kush....Happy Holidays and may they be GREEN...:peace::goodluck:

I got my full set up of:
3x3x7 secret jarden
400 Watt hps reflector
Digital ballast and bulb
6in inline fan
6in wind tunnel fan
Timer
Light hanger
Ducting

All for $720 including shipping from Greners.com. way cheaper then buying individual or from my local shop, saved 400. Only thing I would add right away is a dust shroom and a mh bulb.

Nice setup OP

:popcorn:

Those are some beautiful looking ladies in that tent! :bravo:

Any issues with heat running the 600w in there? I'm curious what your temps in/out of tent are, and what you use for a fan/filter. I run (2) 400s in mine, but a single 600 is tempting down the road. Sorry if you've covered this - I need to get caught up! :)

Mostly wanted to be subbed and watch those beauties fatten up! Good luck with the move, and congrats. :thumb:

Thanks Xlr8!!!:thumb::thumb:

I have not really had a problem with the heat. I have a big wall mounted oscillating fan blowing between reflector and canopy, and I can get the glass to about 12 inches with no adverse effects on the plant. My ambient air temp is around 74-77 most of the time. inside the tent is anywhere from 78-81. I can get it lower if I run the ac but I try my hardest not too! I actually think the two 400's is better for coverage.

I am happy with this grow but wish I stayed with just one strain! anyways thanks for stopping by xlr8.

Back
Top Bottom