600w Hps + CFL + 4 Strains In Soil!

Hey Strickly, thanks yeah the ultimate is gonna be a monster i think, had a little move around today so the light is hitting the outer plants a bit better.

Quick question to you all do you think it is to early to start defoliating as there is some leaves i want to take off to open the plants up a bit more, also thinking about topping a few of them.

:thumb:

it hasnt been that long sense you repoted, so this is just me but I would givem a week or two before you do anything.
maybe do a lst to open them up somemore. other than that I would wait:)

lol you think along the same lines as me fish thats what i was a bit unsure about, i have asked in bassmans defoliation journal aswell and see what all of them are saying i may pluck a few leaves that are pretty large and shading the under part of the plant, i am trying not to LST as some of these look like the are going to be large in lateral growth not height so inducing a bit of stretch at the minute as theyre still very short and will be getting flipped in 10 days.

but i dont know what to do at the min lol so many ideas haha
:thumb:

well you could toss a coin then:)

Im going to go and trim a cheese back as im not to fussed about them, sorry for caps could be bothered to re-write lol

thats a great Idea Pop, grow a plant just to mess with. that way you leave the others alone!
I like it!!!:cheer:

Thank you for the REP ZNOOP :thanks: Please feel free to join us and all comments welcome. :welcome:

yeah i have just clipped the large leaves off the ULTIMATE as they where shading the plant alot and the branches that where groing off from those leaves are a few inches long now so im not worried, also completely stripped a cheese and not going to touch the other one that much and see if theres much of a difference.

YOU ALL KNOW HOW I LOVE PICTURES

The ultimate after being clipped

2012-11-23_17_37_02.jpg
2012-11-23_17_39_39.jpg

The cheese is tiny now but looks really cute lol this is after being stripped

2012-11-23_17_40_30.jpg

As you can see tere is alot of sugar leaves on the cheese and also the nodal distance is amazing they are so close together.

This is the branches on the ultimate i have noticed that they have started to spiral around the plant has anyone had this before looks really cool, I am not moving that branch it is just the way it is growing and so are the others, i was thinking that maybe the fan leaves where blocking the light and they started growing around them to get to it. SOUNDS LOGICAL

2012-11-23_17_40_54.jpg

Always time for pictures heehe :thumb:

sorry wiz thought i replied.

Yes i am guilty of a little over-watering at the minute i had all of the plants leaves start to cup a little so i have let them dry for the last 3 days and will leave them for another 2-3 as they are all happy, once it is completely dry i will go with 16oz feeds.

:Namaste:

hey WIZ sorry ive been a bit M.I.A aswell i have started a new jjob so trying to juggle everything at the minute but im nearly there lol so hopefully get back to normal soon :circle-of-love:

congratz on the new Job:cheer:
did you get it at Chez Popcorn?:)

Hey all Thanks for the comments, was great to sort out the job i wanted and it will soon be chez popcorn Fish.

All of the girls are doing really well they are about 14 inches in height now, i have managed to get a little heater in there as my night temps where dropping about 12 degrees, everyone is very healthy.

I will get some pictures and update properly tonight.

:Namaste: :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom