600w Hps + CFL + 4 Strains In Soil!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: PICTURE TIME AGAIN

Hey everyone finally got a bit of time to myself.

All the girls are doing really well, i have raised the lights to induce stretching and also i have added 2x 11w 2700k cfls Just to introduce them to the red spectrum a little bit before i flip.

At the minute i am looking to flip in 1 week about the 5th of december, everything is going ok they recovered from over-watering and are now being feed 16ozs of feed every 2-3 days.

All the Girls in there home
2012-11-29_21_33_36.jpg
2012-11-29_21_31_41.jpg
2012-11-29_21_32_06.jpg

THE POWER PLANT IS LOVING LIFE
2012-11-29_21_32_23.jpg

THE 2 CHEESES 1 HAS BEEN DEFOLIATED THE OTHER HASNT
2012-11-29_21_32_32.jpg
2012-11-29_21_32_49.jpg

THE B.F.G AFTER WORRYING ABOUT SLOW GROWTH SHE PERKED UP WHEN I STARTED TO INDUCE A STRETCH
2012-11-29_21_33_13.jpg

THE DOUBLE BIG BUD, SHE LOOKS LIKE SHES GOING TO BE MAHOOSIVE
2012-11-29_21_32_58.jpg

THE ULTIMATE HAS TAKEN AMAZINGLY WELL TO DEFOLIATION AND IS GROWING AT A GOOD RATE AND SPURTING BRANCHES EVERYWHERE, THE SPIRALING OF THE BRANCHES HAS STOPPED NOW.
2012-11-29_21_33_22.jpg

As you can see all the girls are happy and healthy they love the extra little bit of light and i cant wait to flip them.

:420::Namaste:

healty, healthy, healthy:bravo:

LMAO Fluff :cheer:

Hey Guys i had to post this in here because it has taken me a while to figure this out.

please let me introduce CANNA-CORN ICE-CREAM

it is on the last page of this journal Popcorn in ya kitchen!

Looking great popcorn! Awesome news on the job!

Tee hee :) (and thank you for the reps lol ;))

LMAO Fluff :cheer:

Hey Guys i had to post this in here because it has taken me a while to figure this out.

please let me introduce CANNA-CORN ICE-CREAM

it is on the last page of this journal Popcorn in ya kitchen!

Looking great popcorn! Awesome news on the job!

Thanks TG i am trying to catch up on everyones journals as the last week has set me back a good 100 pages or so in others journals lol, hope all is looking good on your side im hoping to get caught up shortly.

:high-five:

:yikes:

Wow, I'm sure people won't mind if you miss a few pages, blimey don't put that kind of pressure on yourself...

Thanks TG i am trying to catch up on everyones journals as the last week has set me back a good 100 pages or so in others journals lol, hope all is looking good on your side im hoping to get caught up shortly.

Then in that case it's all good, just didn't want undue pressure for you ;)

I know I feel it sometimes and trying to release it can be tricky when there are so many great people here; I want to read and respond to everything, and now lol.

In other words, I'm trying to go against my nature and be more laid back :)

Lol Fluff i cant help it i dont like not knowing whats happening :Namaste:

and with every page i read my knowledge gets expanded :Namaste:

I can't find the waiting popcorn eating picture cos I am a bit wooooooooo :) so I'm going to put in a random smiley instead :party:

Thanks all.

hey wiz am Planning to flip on december the 5th but they will go into darkness on the third :Namaste:

i am using the GLR and my Head is telling me that putting them into darkness before flipping is very logical, as we use the GLR routine to promote the dark period throughout the veg cycle, so adding more darkness to the routine at the end of vegging only seems logical to me as it is just another form of promoting more darkness, and also the Diminishing Light Schedule is there for the same reason and i will also be using that.

So i just look at it as the GLR and DLS are there to promote darkness so why not give them a couple days extra to promote it even more.

I know this is no science and is just my own opinion but just seems logical to me and is what my head says and it hasnt strayed me to wrong yet lol

:420:

Back
Top Bottom