600w Hps + CFL + 4 Strains In Soil!

Hey all Sorry i havent been on here for a long time, have hacd loads going on and just havent had much time to myself at all, i am happpy to say all the girls are fine and i promise to update in the next 24 hours, net being a bit funny.

Hope You are all well :circle-of-love:

popcorn in the house! Yeah!!

YEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAWWWWWW Lol,

Congats on getting MOTM Fishcake, i will be back online in a few hours and will do some catching up and a huge update of what has been happening the last few weeks.

:Namaste:

:thanks:

Right then everyone where were we,

Ahh i remember the ballast had broken, Basically i had put the ladies into 36 hours of darkness, the day i decided to flip them into flowering i turned my ballast and light on and it wouldnt run so I ordered a new IEC connector and replaced the old one, ALL WAS FINE THEN.

What i did while waiting for a new connector was placed them back under the CFLs for a few days until i managed to fix it all.

Right then theses pictures where taken 14 days into flowering, obviously they are a little behind because of the ballast stuff.

This is just a picture of them all together before i had a good sort out.

IMG_20121227_125743.jpg

In the Pictures The Power Plant and 1 Cheese are to the left, The Ultimate and B.F.G are in the center and the Big Bud and other cheese are to the right.

IMG_20121227_125759.jpg
IMG_20121227_125823.jpg

This is the top of The Ultimate, the plant stands at around 60-75cm tall and is looking very nice.
IMG_20121227_125922.jpg

Again i am still pleased to say i havent had many problems but i will add them later on in another update, i have some more pictures and a bit more to write but have to go out for a bit now, give a friend a hand with theres.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

:Namaste: :high-five: :420:

Looking good Popcorn. Keep em green!

Thanks Guys :high-five:

Update part 2 -

Right then I am now into my 5th week of flowering, The Plan is to run them out until the 3rd of February, they will all go onto Ripen on the 21st Jan and be feed that until the 29th on the 30th i will start flushing them or 3 days then they will go into darkness for 24-36 hours and be chopped, if i think they need to mature still i will use ripen till the 1st and then flush for a week and bring down between the 5th and the 7th.

The Story So far --

I have been feeding/watering them 1 litre per plant every 2 days up until the 2nd week of flowering, i did this as FEED, WATER, FEED, FEED, WATER,FEED,WATER and so on.

After the 2nd week of flowering i started using 1.5l per plant and using the same as above.

This has worked very well as a schedule for me with these airpots, But i can honestly say u just have to pick up the pot to see when you need to water it, as these pots are very good for drainage and very efficient IMHO.

1 week after i flipped the lights onto flower i stopped using the diamond nectar and started my feeds without it and more concentrated, i used 2ml FloraGro per 5 litres, 5ml Flora Bloom & 3ml Micro, they have been getting fed this same quantity now for the last 4 weeks and it seems to be working well, i am slightly adjusting the Bloom to higher levels as the weeks go on at about 0.5ml per 5litres per 2 weeks, this is working fine for me.

THE PLANTS ---

This is a Picture of all of them today, I have had a few problems with the PH of my soil, basically i PH'd my tap water and it came back as 9.4 which isnt great to be honest lol, so i have added a bit of vinegar about 0.5ml per 5l and it drops it down to 6.7 once i have added my nutrients, i checked my soil and it has no dropped from a 8.6 PH to a 6.9 PH this took about a week of slight changes in nutrients and adding small amounts of vinegar, i have seen no issues with this whatsoever and i dont think there will be any taste in there as it is such a weak dilution.
IMG_20130103_174826.jpg

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE---

I am very much looking forward to this, i am getting a slight aroma starting to come from the budsites and they are starting to put there weight on now, I had an issue with a Phosphorus deficiency but adjust the nutrients and all was fine in a day or two, I have to say this has been a bit of a temperamental plant in the last 3-4 weeks and definitely likes nutrients, this is the reason i have been adjusting the bloom up, and occasionally i will add a bit extra micro into the ultimates feed.
IMG_20130103_174833.jpg
IMG_20130103_174814.jpg

THIS IS THE DOUBLE BIG BUD--

I have had no problems with this plant WHATSOEVER, it has been SUPER-EASY to grow and has a good stature and looks like will have some heavy buds.
IMG_20130103_174842.jpg

THE UN-DEFOLIATED CHEESE ---

Again has been a fairly easy plant to grow, it showed the most weakness when the soil had a high PH but made it clear to me so kinda helped really, it has a tall stature it is standing on the floor in this picture LOOKS LIKE A WINNER :cheer:
IMG_20130103_174847.jpg

So to conclude all has been going well really, i have got 2 little cfls in there aswell and they seem to be doing some good, temperatures have been ok around 27 degrees. and about 20 at night.

Hopefully all carrys on like this and not to long now, we will get the final result. :cheer: :Namaste:

THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME ALL GUYS HOPE THAT I CAN BE ON HERE MORE AGAIN :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom