600W LED Grow

re: GLH 600W LED Grow

My favorite plants in the lineup are yours and Bend's.

and not because one's an LED grow and one's a T5 grow, but because those are my favorite plants.

thank you! makes me feel real good to hear that. never thought i would be in the lead of plant of the month. feels real nice. i dont even care about the free nutes just want title by my name.lol. and shot that this led light did grow some good plants.

Well, not just any led grow light.. ;)

that is a very good point! and i am sorry for being kinda of a dick towards your lights at first, i just didnt have too much faith in leds after all my other grows. ive been BS too many time by led company's before; so thats why i didn't really trust in you. but i will say from the looks of things you have one hell of an led light!!! thats for sure. good job brother! your lights are welcome in my grow room anytime. if i win plant of the Month you can have the free nutes if you want? Cheers to you and ur lights. :clap:

WOW man nice LED grow! I ended up switching back to HPS and am never going back. On my 2nd HPS grow. Cant wait to see the final weight on this. What Grams per watt does the manufacturer claim you can get with this light?

How many plants are you flowering in there?

they claim to match HPS watt for watt, witch is respectable. he isn't making crazy claims like some other led company's do. i have 4 plants in their.

its been a while bro since i have seen you and some of the others from the old led crew. hope all is well brother? stay up!

they claim to match HPS watt for watt, witch is respectable. he isn't making crazy claims like some other led company's do. i have 4 plants in their.

its been a while bro since i have seen you and some of the others from the old led crew. hope all is well brother? stay up!

yea I sent that shit back and bought a 600w HPS w/ dimmable ballast and flowered one of each of those strains I tried flowering under the LED and was blown away by the extra weight the HPS system put out. I was using those junkers w/ 1w leds. It seems this 600 here is a huge improvement it uses 3w leds. I am only 3 weeks into flower on my 2nd grow under the new HPS and I gotta wonder what market these leds are going for now? If you have to do 1w led per 1w hps where is the savings?

yea I sent that shit back and bought a 600w HPS w/ dimmable ballast and flowered one of each of those strains I tried flowering under the LED and was blown away by the extra weight the HPS system put out. I was using those junkers w/ 1w leds. It seems this 600 here is a huge improvement it uses 3w leds. I am only 3 weeks into flower on my 2nd grow under the new HPS and I gotta wonder what market these leds are going for now? If you have to do 1w led per 1w hps where is the savings?

their isnt unless you can yield more then hps. their has already been a few wars about this, i rather not get into it though. and leave it off of this thread

Bux79- went back and re-read your research in the 'Bux's 252W LED Micro Bloom w/ CO2', blog. If you still had the lights I would be more than happy to stick the lights under a spectroradiometer and then perhaps we could finally begin figuring out why the lights failed to produce acceptible results.

I fail to see how ANY progress on this LED light thing is going to commence when the LED vendors fail to produce reliable spectral emission patterns for their lights in their specifications and web pages- even the HPS and MH guys do that for you (although they are not all together very accurate either, it's better than nothing). How do you make an informed buying decision based on their website and technical data- impossible.

How do we figure out where we need to go if we don't know where we been? If we knew what didn't work at least we would have some indication of where to go in the future.

all right guys to keep you posted on the whole bud enhancers update. i did what i was talking about earlier, i used both MOAB and Bud Blaster. i just finish my 2nd feeding with Bud Blaster and from what i can see the buds swelled up pretty fat after each feeding. more then the MOAB, but i cant say for sure if it is better because maybe it was the time period i feed the strain and it made it fatter? i dont think so, but cant say for sure. i am guessing that the three different Phosphates did make a differences. i will for sure be using bud blaster from know on:thumb: the XJ-13's seem to love it.

here is some pics of the XJ-13 @58 days. these buds are rock hard and you can see in the pics if you look hard you can see how tight they are. hardly no leaves just almost pure bud. i am loving this strain. the smell is like no other. if you have smoked or seen jack herre before then you will know what i mean, but with a touch of G-13 added to it.

58_days_XJ-13_3_600x449.jpg

58_days_XJ-13_0_600x449.jpg

58_days_XJ-13_4_600x449.jpg

58_days_XJ-13_1_600x449.jpg

58_days_XJ-13_2_600x449.jpg

The XJ-13 plants are the frostiest plants i have ever grown on seen grown in person. i wish i could get a good pic. cant wait to smoke this stuff. its just pure white. this camera dosent even get 50% how frosty these nugs are. these are some pics of my very bottom buds on my almost 4' XJ-13.

day_58_of_flower_005_600x449.jpg

day_58_of_flower_006_600x449.jpg

day_58_of_flower_003_600x449.jpg

day_58_of_flower_004_600x449.jpg

day_58_of_flower_001_600x449.jpg

Back
Top Bottom