600W or 400W

Little1985

Just wondering what everyone does when the weather gets warmer
Have been using 4 x 600w hps
But thinking of changing to 6 x 400w hps
To spread the light a bit?

No I understand that but was just think the light would be spread more evenly
4 600s keep me within temp range but was just thinking 6 400s will spread the light better

I know when the weather changes I have to knock a few lights off I was just asking if I would gain anything from spreading the 2400 watts I have more evenly

Just wondering what everyone does when the weather gets warmer
Have been using 4 x 600w hps
But thinking of changing to 6 x 400w hps
To spread the light a bit?
Well mate, when the weather gets warmer I quite enjoy a bottle of buckfast in the back garden. Accompanied by some nice light smoke and the accoustic.

Regarding the lighting question though :) You'd be sacrificing like 30% power in the centre to improve the power to the outskirts by most likely much less than the equivalent.
So the question is, can you count to do the maths on the expected yield drop from the centre to the expected rise on the edges cos I'm far too fuckin baked for that at this time eh night:ganjamon:

starts off giving an impression the topic is heat not light distribution.. js lol
Is that all you took from the post??? I mentioned Warmer and I have a heat issue??? I'm asking will I gain anything from spreading the 2400 more evenly

Please tell me.where I mentioned I had a problem with heat?

Well mate, when the weather gets warmer I quite enjoy a bottle of buckfast in the back garden. Accompanied by some nice light smoke and the accoustic.

Regarding the lighting question though :) You'd be sacrificing like 30% power in the centre to improve the power to the outskirts by most likely much less than the equivalent.
So the question is, can you count to do the maths on the expected yield drop from the centre to the expected rise on the edges cos I'm far too fuckin baked for that at this time eh night:ganjamon:
Will have to work it out
Left calculator at work so will have to get back to you tomorrow morning about 7.33am ish :)

What does it's getting warmer out have to do with light distribution

Implies a heat issue... If pretty much everyone who replied thinks that, maybe ya should have re think yer original post

Or at least not be so defensive about it

Smoke another bowl....and relax a bit

Back
Top Bottom