700W LED - Auto Topping Grow - 2 Plants

Sir i hang my buds in boxes until stalk snaps then just lay it out in shelfs in newspaper in a cupboard and tuck in when i want.my weed when bone dry always smells and tastes great;)

Yeah, I'm not above thinking it could be a little user error. I ruined 2 of them myself, but I had 3 out of 5 Sweet Mama go bad. The one in the pic that came out leaves first was one of them. I usually have no issues at all, so I know my method is good. Could be a bad batch. I won't worry about it too much. Just hope that it's not all of them.

You did right to throw it away because it would have had to swirl to get rid of the shell and then back up and it can take a lot of time. It happened to me, the seedling was weak and slow and i had to remove it. For autos, I think it is best to get the latest strains, while seeds are "fresh". My bad results were often with old strains, when it is not user errors.

Now I add a few drops of General Organic BioRoot+, it makes the shell a bit softer, it opens very fast (less than 24h here, in a cup with paper towel and bottled water).

58-62 is perfect. It may take a while to cure. Sometimes months. I have the growing weed thing down and do pretty well at it. The curing thing, though. For me it's not coming quite so easily. I would say only about 1/2 of what I have grown has cured to give me the flavor and smell it should have. Most will cure to a decent degree, in so much as it's not harsh and it has some flavor, but I have a harder time getting to the point that the flavor is still coming through for 3 or more hits. Still working at it.
I'm sure that's what it is because odds only been 3 weeks in the jar and it gets better every time I try a bit lol. It just bugs me how they lost their scent while hang drying. It smelled like heaven before and now it's like tea until I either squeeze the nug or grind it up. Hopefully it's as simple as hanging the whole plant for me lol. Decided to do some more lst and open her up to some light on the inside.

So this is a new one for me. I'm having some pretty good issues with the beans I ordered from Gorilla. Anyone ever had this happen? These are the cotyledon. This bean soaked in water for 15 hours, then about 24 hours in paper towels. The tap root did not come out first. I put it in dirt, but I don't think this one has a chance in hell.

From 13 attempts with beans from Gorilla, I have had 4 break soil, 2 that I let go dry and lost due to my own forgetfulness, and 7 that either did not crack or swelled and died without popping a root. $200.00 for 25 seeds.

IMG_024351.JPG

We have soil we have soil less we have hydro...so ...it is the first seed to be grown in air???

U were right Beast as always ahahah!! And schtiggy I think I'm getting the hang and curing of chronic noob panic disease. Thanks for ur patience with me peeps

Congrats beast on member of the month nomination .u deserve it bro:).you came runner up last time u were nom for it.this time i hope ur number 1. Have an awsome day my good friend:cheer::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom