A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Wow , that is alot of kief. Have never messed with dry ice before, so would be interesting to see someone post a video on producing CCO with dry ice. Thanks Yo!

Wow , that is alot of kief. Have never messed with dry ice before, so would be interesting to see someone post a video on producing CCO with dry ice. Thanks Yo!

Yes, it certainly would be most helpful. Let me bring it up in the study hall and see if I can get any takers. Maybe ask Pigeons to give it a shot.

Thanks for your kind replies, Sue and cajun - I'm not too stressed by the results, because I have the hormone therapy to fall back on until that ceases to be effective (apparently 3 to 5 years from treatment onset for the average bloke - it's been 5 years for me, but one patient of my doctor has been on it happily for 18 years), but I'm nonplussed and confused as to my next move.

A good friend and I are sharing the plants and the oil, and he's on the same protocol exactly, but a month behind me, so his results will be interesting to see. I'll wait and see how he fares and then come to a decision. If it works for him maybe I'll be a little wiser...

A visit to your clinic may be tricky financially, cajun, but if I can do it I'd love to see what you're up to!

So, I'm a bit calmer now, and thankfully it's not a life and death situation yet, so maybe it'll be third time lucky for me down the road apiece.

Cheers, Nobby

You'll work it out bud. Stay hopeful.
You're in the States or UK?

Out of curiosity, why just CBD oil?

Long story/short I had already acquired a good amount of high THC oil.
BUT... I ended up buying a high CBD oil from a recommended source so I have yet to make the oil myself.

Update:
Based on research and medical advisors we decided to back off on rectal administration in favor of "sublingual".
We were at 300mg suppositories 2x /day, with manageable euphoria but had to ratchet down to 10mg 3x /day with sublingual and start re-building tolerance.
Now we are at 40mg THC 3x /day and 40mg CBD 2x /day. Doubling every 4 days.
I am weighing out doses into 00 gelcaps which allows to dissolve under the tongue.
The THC (indica) is being well tolerated but the CBD (sativa) was causing some anxiety and euphoria. (The exact opposite of what you expect, right?)

Tests next week, so we shall see if we are getting any traction.

Ooooo...... I just realized I have the perfect piece of glass. I knew there was a reason I kept this one.

image18154.jpeg

So, what did you do with the hash you made?

Since I was only using trim, I did not get the same results as the video. 2oz of fresh trim gave me about 8 or 9g. I put it all in a batch of coconut oil. :circle-of-love::peace:

Long story/short I had already acquired a good amount of high THC oil.
BUT... I ended up buying a high CBD oil from a recommended source so I have yet to make the oil myself.

Update:
Based on research and medical advisors we decided to back off on rectal administration in favor of "sublingual".
We were at 300mg suppositories 2x /day, with manageable euphoria but had to ratchet down to 10mg 3x /day with sublingual and start re-building tolerance.
Now we are at 40mg THC 3x /day and 40mg CBD 2x /day. Doubling every 4 days.
I am weighing out doses into 00 gelcaps which allows to dissolve under the tongue.
The THC (indica) is being well tolerated but the CBD (sativa) was causing some anxiety and euphoria. (The exact opposite of what you expect, right?)

Tests next week, so we shall see if we are getting any traction.

Interesting, and yes, the opposite of what one would expect, but I've come across numerous references by doctors teaching the courses I take to the potential anxiety caused by sativas. Cannabis expresses individually with each patient, each batch, each method of administration. It's a medication that demands experimentation and awareness.

It sounds like you're making good progress. Thank you for keeping us informed. May the path forward be smoother. :hug: :love:

You'll work it out bud. Stay hopeful.
You're in the States or UK?

I'm in Australia, mate - it's about a 15 hour flight to LA from here, plus the flight from LA to wherever your clinic is...

But not impossible, however...

I'm determined to knock this cancer on the head, and I do believe the oil will do it - I just have to find a way that's gonna enable me to work at the same time as doing the treatment. The hormone therapy is working, but the side effects are nasty, so I'd rather not use it if possible.

Would you recommend the Rick Simpson method of ingesting the 60 grams in 90 days, building up tolerance gradually? I've tried tacking, but all I do is create a massive sticky mess that goes everywhere except my gums, even with Tim's excellent tutorial.

Anyway, I'll wait and see how my friend fares on the exact same protocol with the exact same oil from the same plants. If it works for him, and I hope it does, that'll give me confidence that the oil is effective and I'll find an alternative dosing regimen.

We'll know in 3 or 4 weeks.

Nobby,

I am not sure of all your history here but for my PCa treatment I found the information in "The China Study" about meat/animal protein consumption very helpful. In a nut shell it is now medical and scientific proof that consumption of high levels (20% + of diet) of animal proteins feeds cancer and low levels (less than 5%) turns off cancer, in the mice they used. The China Study info is available in book form and in the Netflix video "Forks over Knives".

Keep up the Good Fight!!

Thanks Traveler! I'll check out that vid - cheers, nobby

I'm in Australia, mate - it's about a 15 hour flight to LA from here, plus the flight from LA to wherever your clinic is...

But not impossible, however...

I'm determined to knock this cancer on the head, and I do believe the oil will do it - I just have to find a way that's gonna enable me to work at the same time as doing the treatment. The hormone therapy is working, but the side effects are nasty, so I'd rather not use it if possible.

Would you recommend the Rick Simpson method of ingesting the 60 grams in 90 days, building up tolerance gradually? I've tried tacking, but all I do is create a massive sticky mess that goes everywhere except my gums, even with Tim's excellent tutorial.

Anyway, I'll wait and see how my friend fares on the exact same protocol with the exact same oil from the same plants. If it works for him, and I hope it does, that'll give me confidence that the oil is effective and I'll find an alternative dosing regimen.

We'll know in 3 or 4 weeks.

I had the same trouble tacking in the beginning. Got it all over my fingers and would not stick to the gums. Here is what works great for me. I take a q-tip (cotton swab what ever you call it over there) and cut the end off. You now have a round stick. Dry your gum and put the tack on your finger. Then roll it off you finger onto the stick. Then roll it off the stick on to your dry gum. Try it. It works great. :circle-of-love::peace:

I had the same trouble tacking in the beginning. Got it all over my fingers and would not stick to the gums. Here is what works great for me. I take a q-tip (cotton swab what ever you call it over there) and cut the end off. You now have a round stick. Dry your gum and put the tack on your finger. Then roll it off you finger onto the stick. Then roll it off the stick on to your dry gum. Try it. It works great. :circle-of-love::peace:

Great idea, however might I suggest using something made of stainless steel or something that isn't made of chemicals? :circle-of-love:

Thanks super, I'll give that a try with some of the undiluted oil I have left! :)

Great idea, however might I suggest using something made of stainless steel or something that isn't made of chemicals? :circle-of-love:

Something like this? This came with one of my vape pens.

image18266.jpeg

Excellent! I haven't tried tacking yet, but when I do I'll try with this.

I'm very interested to see how you go, Sue. Please keep us informed of your results. :)

I know you'll be intelligent and informative as usual :) so come on, show us how it's done!

I, for one, would love a video - people have been crying out for one since Tim introduced tacking years ago.

Can you do it? Yes you can! (to quote Bob the Builder, if you know who he is over there...)

Hey, no pressure Sue - just joking really... but if you could do a little vid...it would be good...very good....:thumb:

I'm very interested to see how you go, Sue. Please keep us informed of your results. :)

I know you'll be intelligent and informative as usual :) so come on, show us how it's done!

I, for one, would love a video - people have been crying out for one since Tim introduced tacking years ago.

Can you do it? Yes you can! (to quote Bob the Builder, if you know who he is over there...)

Hey, no pressure Sue - just joking really... but if you could do a little vid...it would be good...very good....:thumb:

:laughtwo: Thanks for the vote of confidence nobby. I'm looking forward to a post on tacking. It's just a matter of having enough harvest to process into CCO. A video would be a great bonus. We might want someone with teeth though, if only for asthetic reasons. Lol! Actually, thinking about it, with and without as well as one with dentures. Lol! The brain kicks right into production mode.

Sooner or later we'll entice someone in a legal state to do one. That way there's less personal risk.

We have Bob the Builder here, but I've personally never watched him.

Aah the teeth issue
:laughtwo: Thanks for the vote of confidence nobby. I'm looking forward to a post on tacking. It's just a matter of having enough harvest to process into CCO. A video would be a great bonus. We might want someone with teeth though, if only for asthetic reasons. Lol! Actually, thinking about it, with and without as well as one with dentures. Lol! The brain kicks right into production mode.

Sooner or later we'll entice someone in a legal state to do one. That way there's less personal risk.

We have Bob the Builder here, but I've personally never watched him.

Aah, the teeth issue! Hmmmm, I still have mine, but I believe it's easier with dentures (according to john94xx - sorry john, since you've disappeared I've forgotten your correct handle).

I've still got some CBD oil that's undiluted - I'll have a go on the weekend if I get time...

Hello all.

My good friend who is doing the same rectal administration regimen as i did, got his first results - psa up from 16 to 20 over 5 weeks.

So apparently it's not working for him either.

Here's some information supporting our poor results:

RECTAL ABSORPTION OF CANNABIS - REVISITED - Greenbridge Medical Services

It seems that although some people benefit from rectal administration, nobody knows why they do, and most do not benefit.

After two unsuccessful attempts myself, I maintain that RECTAL ADMINISTRATION OF CANNABIS OIL IS INEFFECTIVE and would not recommend anybody take this course.

I still believe wholeheartedly in CCO, but I will be either tacking or ingesting orally, or both, next time around, and I will knock this cancer on the head for once and for all!

...and I'm back on the hormone therapy :( for the moment...

Back
Top Bottom