A Mar-sian Darkness Falls In Otterville

Hi Fudo Myoo, I'm a beginner and only really know the recipes in the book I'm growing out of. True Living Organics by The Rev 2nd edition. Certain things are better than others however I'm not the one to ask yet.
I’m a beginner too. Just one grow of 2 plants under my belt. They turned out good. So now of course I want 2 more bigger plants, better light, organic etc...it’s like golf, can always be one better if “ I just would have done this”. Addicting.

I’m a beginner too. Just one grow of 2 plants under my belt. They turned out good. So now of course I want 2 more bigger plants, better light, organic etc...it’s like golf, can always be one better if “ I just would have done this”. Addicting.
You got it bad and there's only one cure. Bigger better plants! good thing there's almost always opportunity for improvement here. I got it too!

The need to pill hoard is crazy. Every time I go they grill me about how often I take the fioricet. I say, "I've been taking these pills for longer than you've been a doctor. Do I look like they're a problem for me?"

On the plus side, they never have a problem with refills as long as I get an annual checkup. The Norco on the other hand...
Mine are both non narcotic. The insurance co sucks.

It's good so far. Baking cookies today.
It's nice to have kids to make cookies to say they're for them. My kids are in their 30's. Haven't made cookies in years. I got the pool filter cleaned and put away. Hitting some strawberry cough made it less work. :cheesygrinsmiley: Home free now. Good news I have 2 dda babies up today maybe 3. Woohoo! Haven't had a chance to take a pic yet.

Back
Top Bottom